Philips - Affiniti 50
by Philips

Philips Affiniti 50 Forums

0 Replies

Can someone please email me the service manual for an Affiniti 50 (9.0.5 sw)

Thanks,

RE: Philips - Affiniti 50
Added  Sep 25 2023
0 Replies

Power off ultrasound machine ,but the exam was never end it. I try to enter the exam and close it ,but still paused. Please help?

Equipment: Philips affiniti 50 G

Added  Jul 4 2023
0 Replies

Whitelist enabler

hello, i am getting such an error at startup, does anyone know the reason?

Equipment: Philips - Affiniti 50

Added  May 6 2023
0 Replies

Hello my device is giving error 803 can anyone help me

Equipment: Philips - Affiniti 50

2 Replies

Hi there! This issue happens since around 2 weeks and is a problem because the cleaning service will power the main switch of the office and then power off if they finished they work. So the Affiniti might not shut down correctly which leads often loosing settings like date/time. I have exported the log data but it looks like it is raw data or it is encrypted. Could someone please tell me if they can be read on the computer (Mac)? In any case, BBEdit or my other Tools cannot read the logs. Also, would someone be so kind and give me an access key so I can get directly on the system. I used to have someone from support give me key, but unfortunately that person no longer works there. Thanks in advance, greetings from Germany and have a nice day! (Oh no, should goes into the Affiniti 50 Forum, sorry for that)

Updated  Jul 28 2022
3 Replies

Hello. I have an Aff50 2016 and I wish to update it and install TrueView. Has anyone done it? Does it work well? Is it worth doing?

Updated  May 23 2022
1 Reply

Good afternoon , anyone know what error 615 mean , and how I can fix it

Added  Feb 2 2022
0 Replies

anyone know what this error mean

3 Replies

Hi Everybody, we would like to know, how to measure LV volumes, because it's not automatic. Thank you in advance!

Updated  Nov 8 2021
1 Reply

Good afternoon! I need to configurate the worklist of my Affiniti 50G. Could someone help me how to configure it and what I need for it?

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: Philips - Affiniti 50
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree