Philips - iE33 xMatrix
by Philips

Philips iE33 xMatrix Forums

Added  Sep 12 2023
0 Replies

Dear sir!

I accidentally disabled USB setting in BIOS.

And I can't use keyboard and trackball at all.

I don't know what to do. Please help me.

Thanks.

RE: Philips - iE33 xMatrix
Added  Nov 2 2021
0 Replies

I have ie33 with intermittent fan failure error004.one fan on the acquisation cage was faulty which i replaced with a generic 12dc but different amps.As much as it spins the error still appear after a while..kindly help My whatsapp is +254724056800

2 Replies

I have a Philips IE33 xMatrix Ultrasound. I am facing this (Diagnostic Code: 535) error. I need help to solve this issue?

Updated  Sep 21 2020
2 Replies

A 2007 Philips iE33 machine was recently donated to my program. Shortly after an attempted power up on our 220V the isolation transformer in the power module blew. We are looking for a replacement to get the machine up and running again. How am I sure its not the entire power module that blew and where do I look for a replacement? Even though the machine indicated up to 240V power rating, did our 220V blow up the transformer (power module).

Updated  Sep 12 2020
1 Reply

Hello, I have a ie33 F cart here that is shutting itself off. the service manual said it was the AC module if the blue indicator light on the back of the machine was flashing after it shut down. so I replaced this part and the same problem happend after about 10 minutes of being turned on. Trying to figure out next part to try here if anyone has seen this problem before. the less restock fees we have to pay the better! Thanks

Updated  Jul 23 2020
4 Replies

who know haw work power supple 48Volt ,5,35 volt 3,53 volt , We show light LED of AC. not DC OK What can be problems Roland

Updated  Dec 21 2019
2 Replies

MY MACHINE HAS A OS HDD, CAN I REPLACE FOR A SSD INSTEAD? THANKS

Added  Oct 11 2019
0 Replies

How to remove hard drive in back of unit? Thanks

Updated  Oct 11 2019
4 Replies

Hi, I have a 2011 Philips iE33 and want to clone the hard drive or hard drives. Please tell m how to. Thanks

Added  Oct 6 2019
0 Replies

After switching on the machine , on the monitor it states Hardware initialization and it does not proceed further. I removed the harddisk and connected in normal PC it is loading the software properly. What can be the problem?

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: Philips - iE33 xMatrix
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree