Philips - ClearVue 650
by Philips

Philips ClearVue 650 Forums

Updated  Jan 11 2023
2 Replies

This is what i have on my screen:The system has experience an error ,and is collecting information to help diagnose the problem.buttons will be enable once the data collection is done .and this is the service code been display. diagnostic code.0010.LLA5P69A.0 Pls how can i troubleshoot this error

Equipment: PHILIPS-CLEARVUE 650,

RE: Philips - ClearVue 650
Added  Jan 5 2023
0 Replies

service code:0010.LLA5P69A.0

Equipment: philips-clearvue 650

Added  Sep 1 2021
0 Replies

I have exported all my images but some of them did not delete once exported. I know there is a box you check to have them deleted but it was not checked.

3 Replies

I need to find the solution, troubleshooting guide or somthi|ng

1 Reply

Need some assistance, Clearvue 650 Ultrasound does boot up and can print the blank image; however, the screen is black, not booting up. The screen's led lights are on to my surprise, it's only screen which is not displaying. Also, if some has an idea on how to connect a PC monitor to the ultrasound to help us display the images, kindly share the process.

Updated  May 29 2019
1 Reply

hello friends my name is flavio I'm a technician, holy house, misericordia, I live in Brazil. I would like to know if you have the Philips technical manual - ClearVue 650 or the technical maintenance password. the printer. I can only do with the technical password. a big hug.

4 Replies

We got a ClearVue 650, but it came with a System access password (Windows). I wonder what procedure to restore the system and leave without password?

Updated  Apr 23 2018
3 Replies

Hi everybody! We own a perfectly funcional Clearvue 650, but apparently the trackball axis (both x and y) are inverted. I've tried navigating the setup menus but to no avail. I don't have a service manual either. IS it a software problem or a hardware? Is it solvable? We work in a pretty isolated hospital!

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: Philips - ClearVue 650
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree