ZEISS - CIRRUS HD-OCT
by ZEISS

ZEISS CIRRUS HD-OCT Forums

Added  Jun 15 2023
0 Replies

Gostaria de saber como ter acesso às imagens.

RE: ZEISS - CIRRUS HD-OCT
Added  Feb 15 2023
0 Replies

hello Does anyone have information on how to remove the part where the forehead rests? greetings and thanks in advance friends

Added  Feb 15 2023
0 Replies

Quisiera saber si alguien conoce de cómo resetearlo de fábrica o formatearlo para que quede limpio

Updated  Dec 9 2019
1 Reply

Hi, I have a Zeiss OCT and the viewfinder camera image doesn't stay up consistently. It won't disappear during a scan, only when left idle for a while. In it's place is a white screen with the brightness and contrast settings, the same screen that shows up for a few seconds as the system first goes into scan mode. So far, the image has been coming back up when I reboot the system (Windows 2000 Pro). Software version is Stratus 7.0.0 I don't know if it's something in the head where the camera is, an issue with the CPU port, or something else. Any advice, links to service info, etc would be greatly appreciated.

0 Replies

Dear friends, I have a problem with a CIRRUS OCT. the following file is corrupted and a message appears frequently. Some one may be able to send this file to me ? Many thanks. " juan.arellano.aguilar@gmail.com ". " C:\Users\Zeiss\AppData\Roaming\sswpfm\qmtrogxr.js "

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: ZEISS - CIRRUS HD-OCT
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree