Tuttnauer - EZ11 Plus
by Tuttnauer

Tuttnauer EZ11 Plus Forums

Added  Feb 24 2024
0 Replies

My tuttnauer ez11 plus shows no water after starting.  I have determined the issue is the water pump.  I was wondering if anybody has experience with the water pump delete kit.  Just wanted to see if it was worthwhile or replacing it with an oem water pump is better.  Cost is the same.

Thanks!

Equipment: Tuttnauer - EZ11 Plus autoclave

RE: Tuttnauer - EZ11 Plus
Updated  Nov 7 2023
5 Replies

My Tuttnauer ez11 plus is giving me this error when I turn it on. 

Application loader.exe

Encountered a serious error and must shutdown.

Anyone have any experience with this happening??

4 Replies

On the POS Autoclave ez11 ,my display for the temperature keeps fluctuating to all different temps.any where from 68 to 160 degrees.

If it is run it will get a high temp error.

I did switch out the temp probe and same thing,

I even unplugged the temp probe and the same situation ??.           Tyia

Mark 

Updated  Aug 5 2023
14 Replies

Does anybody know step by step way to calibrate an easy 11 plus thank you in advance.

Or better off send me a link to a video on how to do it

Equipment: Tuttnauer - EZ11 Plus

Updated  Jul 7 2021
1 Reply

error keeps popping up once out of five cycles ..sometimes first cycle ..others afternoon checked electrode dry 4095 when its wet drops under around 60 pump works ...still keeps popping up ....anybody else have this same problem..tech support said replace the electrode ...well i did so this is a new electrode now he said replace the pump ..did not give me that warm and fuzzy feeling that he knew what was going on ...the pump is working ...needing some help...

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: Tuttnauer - EZ11 Plus
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree