GE Healthcare - LOGIQ E9
by GE Healthcare

GE Healthcare LOGIQ E9 Forums

Updated  Aug 29 2020
9 Replies

GE Healthcare - LOGIQ E9
Hello. I have a GE logiq E9 ultrasound machine which displays "system error" and please restart the system. I reinstalled the "software application". a few moments after the error comes back. However I don't have the basic software but only the "R2.0.4 sofware application". However I have another CD with the full backup. My questions are as follows: 1) What is this error? 2) How do I restore the system from my "full back up" CD? If you can tell me the procedure. 3) Which version of "base system software" is compatible with "application software R2.0.4"?

RE: GE Healthcare - LOGIQ E9

alihou2003_1396 replied 22 days ago

Updated  Jul 25 2019
2 Replies

GE Healthcare - LOGIQ E9
I have run the utility to remove patient data and that seemed to work. The patient file and imag file are now empty. However I still have a handful of patients in the DICOM worklist that I cannot seem to get rid off. This system is not connected to a network. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Jim Carr replied a year ago

0 Replies

GE Healthcare - LOGIQ E9
I replaced the GTX board and now the PW knob is not responding well, it works for few seconds and stops. Kindly advise on what to do, will offset calibration correct this problem? And how to I do that?

Raggai posted a year ago

Updated  Jun 10 2019
1 Reply

GE Healthcare - LOGIQ E9
What is Service password to access Ge Logiq E9, I replaces the GTX board and I asked to do DC offset calibration and I need this password in order to do that..

chris k replied a year ago

Updated  May 10 2019
1 Reply

GE Healthcare - LOGIQ E9
Gain Button not functioning

Bobbybg2 replied a year ago

2 Replies

GE Healthcare - LOGIQ E9
With my convex probe elastography works perfectly and it is regularly actioned by pressing the Elasto button, which turns from red to green. On the other hand, if I press the same button while using the linear probe (ML6-15) it says that the elastography mode is not available with that probe. Why?! On the official site I saw many shear wave elastography images taken with the linear probe!

Cyrany replied 2 years ago

1 Reply

GE Healthcare - LOGIQ E9
How do I put in the settings for auto trace so I can get the RI and PI for umbilical dopplers?

Alex Wright replied 2 years ago

Updated  Oct 29 2018
1 Reply

GE Healthcare - LOGIQ E9
How do you upload scan assist from a CD made from another Logiq E9? I go to utility, then upload, but how do I upload the scan assist?

Alex Wright replied 2 years ago

4 Replies

GE Healthcare - LOGIQ E9
Good day fellow engineers. I have a GE Logiq E9 SW 2.0.5 that when booting up has a constant audible thumping noise coming from the speakers. At times it doesn't do it when booting up. At times it does do it when booting up but goes away once the system has completed booting up all the way. However, the customer has informed me that sometimes the audible thumping noise does not go away once after booting up and they have had to do their study with the system making the thumping noise thru the speakers of the system. Any ideas out there? I can be reached at hermhc1961@gmail.com or 303.968.4844 as well. Or a reply here would be great. Hope I can return the favors to you all.

SFT replied 2 years ago

2 Replies

GE Healthcare - LOGIQ E9
I had to reinstall the base software and now after the systems starts booting up it gets stuck on GRUB. Is stuck here: Verifying DMI Pool Data........ Boot from CD: GRUB

anegron3562 replied 2 years ago

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: GE Healthcare - LOGIQ E9
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree