GE HealthCare - LOGIQ E9
by GE HealthCare

GE HealthCare LOGIQ E9 Forums

Updated  Apr 14 2016
8 Replies

We have an intermittent problem where the E9 reboots itself, sometimes during procedures. How do I access the service logs to see what errors are popping up? The users have not been taking good notes to give any insight to the problem.

RE: GE HealthCare - LOGIQ E9
Updated  Jan 12 2016
1 Reply

I am getting an error "hardware error occurred during flush. system must be restarted before attempting to create another cd/dvd. Has anyone else ever had this issue cant find anything in the manual or anywhere else. thank you

Updated  Oct 19 2015
2 Replies

Have had an intermittent issue with bad images on the C1-5-d probe.  Had snow in picture and replaced the MRX board and it cleared.  Differnet noise back and replaced the probe,  which showed unrepairable.  Noise back but only on C1-5-D probe and only in abdom. preset.  Color has streaks of noise coming down and generally bad image quality.  Has anyone seen this or have any ideas where to go from here. 

2 Replies

Anyone familiar with new rotating password?

Updated  Sep 8 2015
2 Replies

I have an intermitent problem with this machine, System Error come out in and out.

Does anyone knows were should i be looking?

Added  Jul 31 2015
0 Replies

Latest error resulted in a shutdown " Lost communication with motor controller".

Had nothing but trouble with this unit.

Added  Jul 13 2015
0 Replies

During boot up a message appears invalid hardware configuration. System will shut down.

I have replaced the GRLY board and control panel.  The problem did not appear again until today. This has been over two weeks since I replaced the control panel.

Added  Jun 21 2015
0 Replies

Snow or rain drops in the scan field. First time cleared when taken out of room. This time will not clear. Any ideas? Bad ring down. Have ran diagnostics and MDX board does fail.  different than the first time. Loqige9 seems to have lots of frontend issues.

Added  Apr 27 2015
0 Replies

Logiq E9 knocking sound from both speakers. knock, knock, knock. All the time, volume ctrl does NOT effect it. I had subwoofer under BEP disconnected still happens.

Last year had the BEP replaced and it went away and here it is again. same machine same sound.

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: GE HealthCare - LOGIQ E9
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree