GE HealthCare - LOGIQ E9
by GE HealthCare

GE HealthCare LOGIQ E9 Forums

Updated  Mar 17 2015
1 Reply

Who knows LOGIQ E9 BIOS PASSWORD?

RE: GE HealthCare - LOGIQ E9
6 Replies

Does anyone have a solution for this issue.

Updated  Mar 2 2015
2 Replies

My E9's gain only goes from 60 to 61.  Ultrasond tech says it should go to 90.  I have already done a software reload and that didn't help.  Can anyone give me an idea of what to do??

Updated  May 3 2015
8 Replies

Looking for a detailed PM report for the Logiq E9.

On GE's CDL site I found document 5535208-100 (Service Manual) with the steps for a routine PM, but no actual PM report template. Trying to save some time by not creating my own report from the checklist.

When you call in GE, does your rep leave a detailed report? ...or just a note that the PM was performed according to mfgr spec's?

Thanks,
David

Updated  Jan 28 2015
1 Reply

Does the e9 have tissue doppler and is it called tissue doppler

Updated  Jan 15 2015
1 Reply

How to get the 3 beats on the loop

Updated  Jul 30 2014
9 Replies

Started rebooting,with Grly errors and grx,mrx errors, called tech support said was main power supply,put in main supply, will not move past SYSTEM Error -Reboot message. Anyone got any ideas which board? GFI card rack is what we have

1 Reply

Folks:

I have a E9 with the XD clear upgrade that has grren dots on the video monitor only, the images within pacs are clean? I have reseated all the video connections, etc. To make matter worse its intermittent, can I hook up a computer DVI monitor???

thanks

4 Replies

Please help me i need the current GE ultrasound service password from June to December 14,

Thanks

Updated  May 30 2014
1 Reply

I like to access the service logs and test menues to run tests on various GE ulltrasounds. What are the user name and passwords to get into the following systems? I'd like to have the GE service passwords and not the external user, If possible.

Logiq E9

Logiq books

Logiq 7

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: GE HealthCare - LOGIQ E9
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree