GE HealthCare - LOGIQ E9
by GE HealthCare

GE HealthCare LOGIQ E9 Forums

Updated  Jul 18 2023
1 Reply

Hi All, 

I PM'd a system that was freezing on startup (B4)- main power supply had a rug of dirt on the fans and it appeared to resolve the issue.  Worked fine until a system error message appeared on startup, after reboot the alphanumeric keyboard is not connecting.  Would anyone know if I should stay in the direction of BEP for troubleshooting,  or could this be a separate operating panel issue?  Any guidance is appreciated. :)

Equipment: GE Logiq E9

RE: GE HealthCare - LOGIQ E9
0 Replies

We have 2 of these machines that were donated and sent missing the hard drives, so we reload the software on a hard drive and everything works except it says DRX DC offset calibration is required.  Looking in the service manual it is asking for a CMS password.  Tried contacting GE but because we did not buy from them but these were donated to the out of USA hospital they will not assist.  Is any additional information needed for someone to get us the CMS password so we can do this calibration and make these machines functional, or are these destined to the scrap pile of other improperly donated equipment to these low income countries.  Thank you.

2 Replies

Hello, I am trying to get Dicom set up. Retrieve worklist and send images to PACS. I believe I have some incorrect entries in my Dataflow but I have not figured out what it is. Please someone tell me why am getting these errors: MSG_LOCAL_WORKFLOW_FAIL and "No output devices configured. Images are still in clipboard" Your advice will be greatly appreciated.

Updated  Sep 8 2022
1 Reply

Getting “system error. Please reboot” and “invalid hardware configuration. System will not scan” error Replaced BEP and main power supply but issue still exists Any advise on troubleshooting further? Thank you

Equipment: GE Healthcare - LOGIQ E9

Updated  Feb 10 2022
1 Reply

On Logiq E9 - system clock fault! suspect measurements since power cycle. System will shut down. What could it be??

Updated  Jan 4 2021
2 Replies

HI everybody, i have a problem, logiq e9, the number of hw id is 0x0000000. would anyone know why? thanks best regards.

Updated  Aug 21 2020
10 Replies

Hello. I have a GE logiq E9 ultrasound machine which displays "system error" and please restart the system. I reinstalled the "software application". a few moments after the error comes back. However I don't have the basic software but only the "R2.0.4 sofware application". However I have another CD with the full backup. My questions are as follows: 1) What is this error? 2) How do I restore the system from my "full back up" CD? If you can tell me the procedure. 3) Which version of "base system software" is compatible with "application software R2.0.4"?

Updated  Jul 24 2019
2 Replies

I have run the utility to remove patient data and that seemed to work. The patient file and imag file are now empty. However I still have a handful of patients in the DICOM worklist that I cannot seem to get rid off. This system is not connected to a network. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

0 Replies

I replaced the GTX board and now the PW knob is not responding well, it works for few seconds and stops. Kindly advise on what to do, will offset calibration correct this problem? And how to I do that?

Updated  Jun 9 2019
1 Reply

What is Service password to access Ge Logiq E9, I replaces the GTX board and I asked to do DC offset calibration and I need this password in order to do that..

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: GE HealthCare - LOGIQ E9
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree