GE Healthcare LOGIQ 9 Forums

Added  Sep 16 2020
0 Replies

GE Healthcare - LOGIQ 9
Please someone can share me GE logiq 9 ultrasound BIOS password for BEP3. I want to verify boot sequence because at running the device said " a disk read error occured

RE: GE Healthcare - LOGIQ 9

alihou2003_1396 posted 10 days ago

1 Reply

GE Healthcare - LOGIQ 9
Greetings: I am working on a GE Logiq 9. The scanning area has some dark spaces like stripes and seems to have some noise in the image. This problem occurs with all probes. Intermittently, the curved probe like E8c or 3.5 C has some artifacts like white stripes for a few seconds, then disappears. All diagnoses passed but I first replaced the EMB board as a troubleshooting and then I changed the FEPS, but still with the same problem. All FEPS LEDs are on and the EBM board has DS6 and DS7 in red. I changed the entire TD board according to the system diagram to make sure that the device has some change but is still in the same area. Is it normal for the SBC board to have a loud noise when some probes are used? Thanks in advanced for the help Have a great day

Ted Lucidi, CBET replied 7 months ago

2 Replies

GE Healthcare - LOGIQ 9
Greetings: I have problem to login to the GE Service portal. I selected the GE Service user and the current password but doesnt working on system like GE Logiq 9, Logiqbook and some Vivid i. Anyone has the same problem? The time and date is correct and I tried to change the date but I cant access to the service portal. If anyone can help me , please contact me by jesus@casihealthcare.com I appreciate all the help in advance Have a great day.

JesusCasi replied 7 months ago

0 Replies

GE Healthcare - LOGIQ 9
Greetings. Im working on a Logiq 9 with intermittent issues when use the color flow, no matter what kind of body shape or probe or study type. The EBM was be replaced before but its continue with the same problem. Im try to discard if the problem could be caused by the FEPS or the RF Board. All diagnostic passed. How can I discard one of these board?

JesusCasi posted 7 months ago

0 Replies

GE Healthcare - LOGIQ 9
Logiq 9 BEP1 need SW 2358135 ? do you have it? I do have App but need Base only please Help!!

Prioritytek posted 2 years ago

Updated  Jan 3 2018
1 Reply

GE Healthcare - LOGIQ 9
How do you set up scan assist

Jim Carr replied 3 years ago

Updated  Jul 5 2018
1 Reply

GE Healthcare - LOGIQ 9

Anyone can help share their service manual for Logiq9

RandyO replied 4 years ago

Updated  Oct 14 2015
3 Replies

GE Healthcare - LOGIQ 9

Hi guys,

Be very grateful if somebody could help me on changing the dicom settings,

Via service Manuel or guide..

Thanks in advance

Xray Dave replied 5 years ago

Added  Jul 19 2015
0 Replies

GE Healthcare - LOGIQ 9

It is my first experience using this old machine for Power Doppler.

Power Doppler is working fine with the low frequency probe but how do I turn on Power Doppler with high frequency probe? I pressed PD but nothing is happening.  Help!

Chelsea posted 5 years ago

2 Replies

GE Healthcare - LOGIQ 9

Hi I have a problem, when I turn on my Logiq 9 it freezes on the first screen (Starting scanner screen).

It happend before, but I unpluged the ultrasound and then connect it again and worked just fine, but since yesterday it doen´t work at all, even if I take all the trasducers.  Can some body help me?

Could it be the software or something worse?

jose maria replied 5 years ago

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: GE Healthcare - LOGIQ 9
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree