GE HealthCare - LOGIQ 9
by GE HealthCare

GE HealthCare LOGIQ 9 Forums

2 Replies

I have 4S and 10S probe connected to Logiq 9. When selecting the CW option i am prompted with "Mode not available on this probe" 
Same thing happens to the Linear 9L and 12L probes as well.

I check the license and ContiniousWave is enabled. Can someone help me out, what am i missing.

RE: GE HealthCare - LOGIQ 9
Updated  Oct 25 2022
4 Replies

I recently bought a used unit as a starter at my new practice. It worked fine before we got it home. Now it will start to turn on and will not come all the way up and then shut down. I feel so disappointed. Is there anything I can try?

Equipment: GE Healthcare - LOGIQ 9

2 Replies

LOGIQ 9 NO VALID LICENSE ERROR AT BOOT WILL NOT ACCEPT KEY . REPLACED HARD DRIVE AND RELOADED SOFTWARE. ISSUE SEEMED TO BE RESOLVED, BUT NOW IT HAPPENS INTERMITTENTLY.

Updated  Apr 13 2022
2 Replies

Greetings: My GE Logiq 9 scanning area is empty, see the attached image . Even with all probes connected you still get the same image. It was working fine a week ago. Thanks in advance.

Added  Sep 16 2020
0 Replies

Please someone can share me GE logiq 9 ultrasound BIOS password for BEP3. I want to verify boot sequence because at running the device said " a disk read error occured

1 Reply

Greetings: I am working on a GE Logiq 9. The scanning area has some dark spaces like stripes and seems to have some noise in the image. This problem occurs with all probes. Intermittently, the curved probe like E8c or 3.5 C has some artifacts like white stripes for a few seconds, then disappears. All diagnoses passed but I first replaced the EMB board as a troubleshooting and then I changed the FEPS, but still with the same problem. All FEPS LEDs are on and the EBM board has DS6 and DS7 in red. I changed the entire TD board according to the system diagram to make sure that the device has some change but is still in the same area. Is it normal for the SBC board to have a loud noise when some probes are used? Thanks in advanced for the help Have a great day

2 Replies

Greetings: I have problem to login to the GE Service portal. I selected the GE Service user and the current password but doesnt working on system like GE Logiq 9, Logiqbook and some Vivid i. Anyone has the same problem? The time and date is correct and I tried to change the date but I cant access to the service portal. If anyone can help me , please contact me by jesus@casihealthcare.com I appreciate all the help in advance Have a great day.

0 Replies

Greetings. Im working on a Logiq 9 with intermittent issues when use the color flow, no matter what kind of body shape or probe or study type. The EBM was be replaced before but its continue with the same problem. Im try to discard if the problem could be caused by the FEPS or the RF Board. All diagnostic passed. How can I discard one of these board?

0 Replies

Logiq 9 BEP1 need SW 2358135 ? do you have it? I do have App but need Base only please Help!!

Updated  Jan 3 2018
1 Reply

How do you set up scan assist

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: GE HealthCare - LOGIQ 9
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree