3 Replies

Hi guys,

Be very grateful if somebody could help me on changing the dicom settings,

Via service Manuel or guide..

Thanks in advance

RE: GE HealthCare - LOGIQ 9
Added  Jul 19 2015
0 Replies

It is my first experience using this old machine for Power Doppler.

Power Doppler is working fine with the low frequency probe but how do I turn on Power Doppler with high frequency probe? I pressed PD but nothing is happening.  Help!

2 Replies

Hi I have a problem, when I turn on my Logiq 9 it freezes on the first screen (Starting scanner screen).

It happend before, but I unpluged the ultrasound and then connect it again and worked just fine, but since yesterday it doen´t work at all, even if I take all the trasducers.  Can some body help me?

Could it be the software or something worse?

0 Replies

Hi I have a problem, when I turn on my Logiq 9 it freezes on the first screen (Starting scanner screen).

It happend before, but I unpluged the ultrasound and then connect it again and worked just fine, but since yesterday it doen´t work at all, even if I take all the trasducers.  Can some body help me?

Could it be the software or something worse?

Updated  Mar 22 2015
4 Replies

i can hear the machine running but cannot get anything on my monitors. it did work a few months ago but it sat for a bit in the warehouse and now is giving me trouble

Added  Mar 12 2015
0 Replies

How do I change patient id after the images have been saved on a GE Logiq E?

0 Replies

I have a logiq 9 ultrasound, and when I conect the my TV to the video output, just appers some stripes.

I already chanche the cable and even tried with the RCA output and S-video output, but only appers stripes on the TV.   

The monitor of the ultrasound works fine, the printer works fine too.

What could be the problem? 

2 Replies

I have a logiq 9 ultrasound, and when I conect the my TV to the video output, just appers some stripes.

I already chanche the cable and even tried with the RCA output and S-video output, but only appers stripes on the TV.   

The monitor of the ultrasound works fine, the printer works fine too.

What could be the problem? 

Added  May 28 2014
0 Replies

no sound on pw volume probable cause

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: GE HealthCare - LOGIQ 9
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree