Added  May 26 2023
0 Replies

Hello,

Getting the error code of E53

What would this be?

RE: Carestream - Kodak 8000
Updated  Dec 22 2021
1 Reply

communication error on Kodak 8000 we are getting this error so often and we dont really know the origin of the broblem, please help

Added  Dec 22 2021
0 Replies

communication error we are getting this error so often and we dont really know the origin of the broblem, please help

Updated  Nov 7 2021
4 Replies

I have E53 .how to solve the problem And I need service manual

Updated  Oct 6 2020
2 Replies

the head of our panoramic carestream kodak 8000 has lost its oil due to a fisure of its container and must replace same. do you know the type/specs. of tshuch oil? thanks

Updated  Mar 14 2020
1 Reply

When you attempt to take a panoramic shot the unit will stop when it hits the first switch . It will produce a sliver of an image approximately half an inch. Then it will give the message kV measurement problem. Additionally it will give the error Overvoltage_ kV_2 E04. I ohmed out the switch to ensure it was not the problem. I checked all fuses. Any help would be appreciated.

Added  Apr 3 2019
0 Replies

I Was wondering if I would be able to email someone a few bad images recently coming from a Kodak 8000 Pan and you might be able to steer me in the right direction as to what might be causing it. I tried to upload the images here but was not able to, Joe Dixon 9416286889, avatardentalsolutions@gmail.com Thank you

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: Carestream - Kodak 8000
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree