stellant CT injector

RE: MedRad - Stellant
Updated  Jul 29 2021
2 Replies

What does error code (Errnum) 1818 pertain to? Sym code ENCB

Updated  May 5 2021
2 Replies

Medrad stellant dual head Injector .Anybody facing this error please help me regarding this error...

1 Reply

I am looking for a service manual a dual head injector, which is had a part no# 3032054 CPU board

0 Replies

Most often associated with errors: "Encoder Out of Tolerance", ENCB, MOTB, 3016 and 1806. For more information about contrast injector operation, troubleshooting and maintenance training, visit us at www.maullbiomedical.com.

0 Replies

Most often associated with errors: "Encoder Out of Tolerance", ENCA, MOTA, 3016 and 1806. For more information about contrast injector operation, troubleshooting and maintenance training, visit us at www.maullbiomedical.com

0 Replies

Most often associated with errors: 300, 311 and many, many others. For more information about contrast injector operation, troubleshooting and maintenance training, visit us at www.maullbiomedical.com.

0 Replies

Most often associated with errors: "Noisy piston movement" For more information about contrast injector operation, troubleshooting and maintenance training, visit us at www.maullbiomedical.com.

0 Replies

Most often associated with errors: "Invalid Syringe", FRB, 867, 1806, 2115, 2212 and many, many others. For more information about contrast injector operation, troubleshooting and maintenance training, visit us at www.maullbiomedical.com.

0 Replies

Most often associated with errors: SW, 311, 1319 For more information about contrast injector operation, troubleshooting and maintenance training, visit us at www.maullbiomedical.com

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: MedRad - Stellant
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree