GE HealthCare - LOGIQ P5
by GE HealthCare

GE HealthCare LOGIQ P5 Forums

Updated  Dec 2 2020
2 Replies

Hello there. I have a GE Logiq P5 unit. But unfortunately my device is not working. The problem is when I turn on the device all power supply unit works well but 1: On screen it shows NOT CONNECTED 2: keyboard lights are not turning on Then I checked DVI cable and screen it seems ok. On APS top 4 leds are lit. On synconpm 4 leds are lit. Is it possible cause of SYNCONPM board is broken? How can I be sure if the board is broke?

RE: GE HealthCare - LOGIQ P5
Updated  Sep 15 2019
2 Replies

Machine is down as monitor only shows 'not connected'. NO LED indications on SYSCONPM assy. LEDs on APS assy are DP5,LP5 and AP6. Rest all are off. Please suggest.

Updated  Jan 20 2019
7 Replies

Hi, After downloading the software and application software license is required and I can not find a solution for this screen does not work and work on another screen (vgi) and after downloading the software did not recognize the network card Net . Thanks,

Updated  Sep 24 2018
2 Replies

Dear all, I have bought second hand 3D/4D kits from a friend to upgrade my Logiq P5 but I cannot find the way to enable its 3D/4D function in my machine. I've try the code from the owner as well but still not work. Does anyone having experience upgrade the machine? Thanks

Updated  Jan 11 2018
3 Replies

Can't enter to BIOS. Tried "arirang" as recommended in service manual. But unfortunately it says doesn't match. Could somebody help with this please. Thank u.

Updated  Oct 2 2017
2 Replies

When I try to save any image, the system does not let me select the internal hd, or select any type of network to send images, I made the hd diagnosis in the service menu and says everything is ok, has anyone had this problem?

Updated  Jun 15 2017
1 Reply

Hi All: I don't mention the model before but this issue is regard with a Ge Logiq P5. There is some way to disable the automatic printing when the user finish the study.? I have some customers who prefer print images manually. Please if someone know to disable this option reply to my email: hommybiomedical2@gmail.com Thank you Hommy

Added  Jun 13 2017
0 Replies

Hi Team: I don't mention the model before but this issue is regard with a Ge Logiq P5. There is some way to disable the automatic printing when the user finish the study.? I have some customers who prefer print images manually. Please if someone know to disable this option reply to my email: hommybiomedical2@gmail.com Thank you Hommy

Updated  Jul 25 2016
2 Replies

Suddenly our Logiq P5 will only dicom send the first frame of video clips. Solution?

Updated  May 9 2016
1 Reply

When i insert a power cord and switch it on the monitor display not conmected. What to do ?

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: GE HealthCare - LOGIQ P5
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree