GE HealthCare - LOGIQ P5
by GE HealthCare

GE HealthCare LOGIQ P5 Forums

Updated  Mar 26 2016
5 Replies

Hi,

I recently replace a SYSCON board on Logiq-P5 system, but I noted that is booting slowly. First load the BIOS around 10 sec, then stay in black screen around 2min and then starts to load the ultrasound application with GE logo and soon. Before the change the black screen didn´t appear. Do you have any suggestion?

RE: GE HealthCare - LOGIQ P5
Updated  Jan 25 2016
1 Reply

Hi! I buy a new flash drive used exFAT format. However, my logiq P5 couldn't read this device. The Microsoft web said Win XP not supported ,unless install the update from Microsoft (KB955704). How can I install this exe file to our GE system?

5 Replies

hello

i need an user manual for Logiq P5 in epub or mobi format, so that i can use it on my kindle, who can help me out?

thanks

Andrea

6 Replies

Good afternoon, I just bought a Logiq P5, it has three trasducers ports, but in the probe selection screen only appers two probes, even I have connected all three. What can it be?, can I habilitate the Port, or is just broken.

It appers like this in the probe selection screen:

1.  4d3c   2.  4c  and desn´t apper the third port, only a image of a round conector.    

Updated  Apr 1 2016
1 Reply

does anyone have BT09 software for logiq P5

-Base Image Software part no. 5305097 Rev 2

-Application Software part No.5305096 Rev 3.01

Updated  Feb 6 2015
4 Replies

Dear all,

In this afternoon, my ultrasound not operation.Error detail is "not connected" appear on monitor.

My solution:check power supply, replaced cable (DVI) but this error is not solved. Power supply is OK, the Led on CPU board (4 Leds) are still light.

Andnow, my system down.

Please.

Rgds.

Updated  Oct 9 2015
4 Replies

The cursor moves up, down and right but it doesn't moves left, everything in the keyboard and ultrasound system its ok, I already replace the trackball assy for a brand new original, but it seems the trackball is not the problem. Any ideas?

Added  Sep 20 2014
0 Replies

It shows not connected

Updated  Nov 13 2013
1 Reply

What cable do I need to hook-up and external monitor/tv to a P5 ultrasound. We have purchased a 32" TV to hook-up to our P5 and we are needing to know what cable to purchase.

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: GE HealthCare - LOGIQ P5
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree