GE HealthCare - LOGIQ P5
by GE HealthCare

GE HealthCare LOGIQ P5 Forums

Added  Dec 22 2023
0 Replies

This p5 has a random dropout at any given time random spots with all probes, I am unable to recreate and only seen pics of the issue by the techs.  Thoughts?

RE: GE HealthCare - LOGIQ P5
5 Replies

i have a GE Healthcare - LOGIQ p5. ultrasound machine that has a boot and shutoff problems intermediately also, I don't have its software to relodge it. again i would like. someone gives me a clue. that helped me to fix this problem. anub

Equipment: GE Healthcare - LOGIQ P5

Updated  Dec 8 2022
2 Replies

Hello everyone. Our machine got an issue. Once it started "no boot" message appears. When I entered to BIOS to check hard disk is "not detected". I pull out hard disk, using another computer to check if it runs. Yes. It's is run on another computer. Voltage from aps to HDD cable is also 12v, 5v. Is anyone got issue like this?

Updated  Jun 15 2022
7 Replies

Unable to restart the machine with the a Disc read error occurred. How do I solve this . The machine is GE Ultrasound P5

Updated  Mar 31 2022
2 Replies

the system will not load past the loading screen. i tried the reboot as well as redownloading software. i also swapped HDD. i swapped SYSCON board. Nothing is working. It powers on and loads but then stays on the LOGIQ loading screen after loading bar goes away. How to fix this?

Added  Mar 17 2022
0 Replies

I have a Logiq P5 that is freezing on the loading screen. I've done a software reload and application reload. SYSCON and APS board was swapped and unsuccessful. The bios update is disabled. Any suggestions?

Added  Dec 8 2021
0 Replies

My machine starting hang up soon after start i mean logo lpading or sometime after entering into exam. So i check all possibel scineriao even change with new software, at end i take out cpu board and recheck it. But reinstalling it, its not entering into software black screen and saying not connected.... Can u guide is it cpu boad issue or somethung else. If cpu board how much it cost

Updated  Nov 2 2021
2 Replies

i have GE logic p5 ultrasound, after installing software when i want to print an image, this message occurs (a patient must be selected for a permanent storage images) and it isn't printing, what's the problem?

Added  Feb 25 2021
0 Replies

Hi. My logic P5 hangs after 15 to 20 minutes of normal function at room temperature (around 20 C.) The air filters are ok. What should be done. Is it some fan problem or software or hardware issue?

Added  Jan 3 2021
0 Replies

I used 220v on ge logix 500 md while its written 110 v on power supply but on moniter inside i see 220 v its not working now what i can do please help me i am from pakistan

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: GE HealthCare - LOGIQ P5
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree