GE HealthCare - LOGIQ P5
by GE HealthCare

GE HealthCare LOGIQ P5 Forums

5 Replies

i have a GE Healthcare - LOGIQ p5. ultrasound machine that has a boot and shutoff problems intermediately also, I don't have its software to relodge it. again i would like. someone gives me a clue. that helped me to fix this problem. anub

Equipment: GE Healthcare - LOGIQ P5

RE: GE HealthCare - LOGIQ P5
Updated  Dec 8 2022
2 Replies

Hello everyone. Our machine got an issue. Once it started "no boot" message appears. When I entered to BIOS to check hard disk is "not detected". I pull out hard disk, using another computer to check if it runs. Yes. It's is run on another computer. Voltage from aps to HDD cable is also 12v, 5v. Is anyone got issue like this?

Updated  Jun 15 2022
7 Replies

Unable to restart the machine with the a Disc read error occurred. How do I solve this . The machine is GE Ultrasound P5

Updated  Mar 31 2022
2 Replies

the system will not load past the loading screen. i tried the reboot as well as redownloading software. i also swapped HDD. i swapped SYSCON board. Nothing is working. It powers on and loads but then stays on the LOGIQ loading screen after loading bar goes away. How to fix this?

Updated  Nov 2 2021
2 Replies

i have GE logic p5 ultrasound, after installing software when i want to print an image, this message occurs (a patient must be selected for a permanent storage images) and it isn't printing, what's the problem?

Updated  Dec 2 2020
2 Replies

Hello there. I have a GE Logiq P5 unit. But unfortunately my device is not working. The problem is when I turn on the device all power supply unit works well but 1: On screen it shows NOT CONNECTED 2: keyboard lights are not turning on Then I checked DVI cable and screen it seems ok. On APS top 4 leds are lit. On synconpm 4 leds are lit. Is it possible cause of SYNCONPM board is broken? How can I be sure if the board is broke?

Updated  Sep 15 2019
2 Replies

Machine is down as monitor only shows 'not connected'. NO LED indications on SYSCONPM assy. LEDs on APS assy are DP5,LP5 and AP6. Rest all are off. Please suggest.

Updated  Jan 20 2019
7 Replies

Hi, After downloading the software and application software license is required and I can not find a solution for this screen does not work and work on another screen (vgi) and after downloading the software did not recognize the network card Net . Thanks,

Updated  Sep 24 2018
2 Replies

Dear all, I have bought second hand 3D/4D kits from a friend to upgrade my Logiq P5 but I cannot find the way to enable its 3D/4D function in my machine. I've try the code from the owner as well but still not work. Does anyone having experience upgrade the machine? Thanks

Updated  Jan 11 2018
3 Replies

Can't enter to BIOS. Tried "arirang" as recommended in service manual. But unfortunately it says doesn't match. Could somebody help with this please. Thank u.

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: GE HealthCare - LOGIQ P5
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree