Shimadzu - MobileArt Evolution MX7
by Shimadzu

Shimadzu MobileArt Evolution MX7 Forums

0 Replies

The charging process stops after few minutes . please suggest a solution.

RE: Shimadzu - MobileArt Evolution MX7
Updated  Feb 7 2023
1 Reply

Service Manual online?

Equipment: Shimadzu - MobileArt Evolution MX7

Updated  Nov 29 2022
1 Reply

I just bought a 2015 mobile art evolution and the black arm release lock will not release. when the machine is on the arm will go in and out by pressing any of the lock release buttons. however the arm will not go up and down, I can hear the electromagnet lock release and I can tell the arm will go up and down, but the black knob in the back is stuck in the lock position and I can not push it down to release the arm. I cant find anything online, does anyone know how to release this?

Updated  Sep 4 2022
4 Replies

The unit will not turn on. Unless it is plugged into the wall. New batteries install and I also installed the k20 and k21 relay kit.

Added  Sep 4 2022
0 Replies

The unit will not turn on. Unless it is plugged into the wall. New batteries install and I also installed the k20 and k21 relay kit.

Updated  Jan 16 2022
1 Reply

Shimadzu - MobileArt Evolution showing error F5F when ever he went on charge. after 20~30 sec system shop this error F5F" "Measured charging current less than30% of the set value for 10 seconds". Kindly help me in this regard. my email address "technicaldept@sialtraders.com".. any body help me in service & electrical diagram pdf of this mobile x ray unit. regards

Added  Jul 2 2021
0 Replies

Any one come across this code

Added  Oct 29 2020
0 Replies

2amp fuse F1 blown intermittently.

Added  Jul 27 2020
0 Replies

Good evening Guys, I'm currently working on the Shimadzu Mobile art evolution, the machine is switching on, but the processing board is not booting up the one with the two digital dials, if I put it in the download mode (serial mode) then it boots up, any assistance will be appreciated.

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: Shimadzu - MobileArt Evolution MX7
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree