GE HealthCare - Voluson 730
by GE HealthCare

GE HealthCare Voluson 730 Forums

Updated  Feb 21 2024
4 Replies

Hello friends, Our device does no turn on. Stays on "CHECK SIGNAL" screen. Where might the problem be?

RE: GE HealthCare - Voluson 730
Updated  Dec 17 2021
2 Replies

System powers up but screen remains blank, also secondary monitor

Updated  Aug 23 2021
1 Reply

good morning, what is the password to enter the bios of a voluson 730?

Added  May 5 2021
0 Replies

I need the dump EEPROM 24LC04 from linear probe SP10-16 for Voluson 730. Does anybody have it? I can tell you which pins of the sensor connector to get this information from. Thanks.

7 Replies

Hello Guys, i get this error in the device 2d works fine but when i connect two 3d probes in any slot i get this error. I believe the problem is from EPROM in Board Detector Board.Probes works tested If the program is not corrupted i am able to take backup and reprogram the EPROM otherwise if anyone has the Program i will appreciate Thank you in advance for you time

0 Replies

Tengo un Voluson PRO V, de un momento dejo de reconocer la llave permanente y bueno al revisar nos dimos cuenta que dejo de identificar el numero de serie del equipo. Alguien tiene alguna experiencia con esto , estaré agradecido por su apoyo.

2 Replies

Dear Forum members Standby switch in the voluson V730 was pulled out with the panel. I switch has 5 pins, 4 in one side and 1 in opposite side. the cable end has 3 wires with scrimped and one red wire with both end scrimped. Please send me the details of wiring details..

Updated  Feb 9 2017
1 Reply

Does anyone know where the CMOS battery is located on the Voluson 730? It's an older system, so the battery isn't located on the SBC.

Updated  Oct 13 2016
1 Reply

Can any help me. Voluson 730 expert bt8 or aloka prosound alpha 10?

I am obstetrician  and gynecologist 

1 Reply

Our customer has a Voluson 730 Expert Ultrasound and would like to print reports directly from the unit. They purchased

GE Part number KTZ300182 Canon Pixma MP600 or 610 - The unit will not print any reports in color, only b/w. We have looked at all settings and pulled up the utility menu to go over the options. It lists several features of the printer that were unchangeable options. It list "color: no” There is no option on any menu screen relating to the report printer for enabling color.

Please provide any insight to allow this printer to printer color for our customers reports. If not, a suggestion for a partner that will print reports in Black and White and Color will be much appreciated

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: GE HealthCare - Voluson 730
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree