GE Healthcare - Voluson 730 PRO
by GE Healthcare

GE Healthcare Voluson 730 PRO Forums

Updated  Feb 22 2021
9 Replies

Hi, I keep getting this error message on start up. Any help or tips would be greatly appreciated. Windows 2000 could not start because the following files are missing or corrupt:\WINNT\SYSTEM32\CONFIG\SYSTEMced

RE: GE Healthcare - Voluson 730 PRO
0 Replies

the system will not boot up, it will always freeze on the same screen during boot up sequence. But if i press F1 it will boot up all the way. Any suggestions?

Updated  Dec 5 2020
1 Reply

I need to replace the tracker ball and need a used 4 D probe for Obstetrics use

4 Replies

Hi friends, I have a voluson 730 pro V ultrasound with the following fault: The equipment does not turn on the motherboard, when the computer starts up the motherboard fan turns on for a second, but it turns off instantly, I have measured the voltage of the source that feeds the motherboard and when the ultrasound switch is switched on, a voltage peak is seen and the second disappears. Any ideas where the fault might be, thanks

1 Reply

I have a ge voluson ultrasound system that turns on and does not load the software, When replacing the memory backup battery, updating the time and date charges the softeare but when it restarts again it turns itself off. If I remove the battery and only charge the time and date the device turns on correctly again but when I restart it, it reloads the software. Anyone who has had this problem can help me?

0 Replies

CPP81-82.P3 Power Supply Board, how check condition power supply in outside , ? i need datasheet this power supply thks before Toridi toridi_fondaco@yahoo.com

0 Replies

Hi there! Is there a way to save the images on a USB flashdrive instead of a CD?

Updated  Nov 10 2018
1 Reply

Standby switch connection format

Updated  Oct 3 2018
2 Replies

Anybody have a PDF manual of the volulson 730 Pro

Updated  Nov 17 2017
2 Replies

I would like to ask you the procedure to obtain 3d/4d images? Which is the sequence to do 3d/4d ultrasound? Thank you

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: GE Healthcare - Voluson 730 PRO
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree