GE HealthCare - Voluson 730 PRO
by GE HealthCare

GE HealthCare Voluson 730 PRO Forums

Updated  Aug 8 2014
1 Reply

I need to connect our machine to a large external TV screen in addition to the monitor.  We need the ultrasound image to project on both.  I only get a black screen when I try the VGA output and white screen when using the coaxial output.  Am I missing something?

RE: GE HealthCare - Voluson 730 PRO
Updated  Jul 23 2014
2 Replies

Hello,

I have a v730 pro bt02 machine of which the backend CPU Board (one with intel Pentium 4) was damaged.

The original board was ibase ib810, I repladed it with a similar same specs board from Portwell Inc. named ROBO-8710VLA.

The new board is working well, I installed software version 2.2.1 and the machine booted fine and the main screen appeared so good except that the echo image of the probe (scan image) is missing from the screen, changing from on probe to another is does not change anything and there is no scan image, but all other screen elements are displayed on screen even the sector frame, color palette any everything else.

Everything else is working well, console buttons and controls, menus are full functional, i could install the software options keys, machine boot and shutdown.

By the way, the maching was able to boot on its original software (2.0.0) before installing the new version but with the same problem of no scan image.

I doubt if this is an effect of a missing high voltage, because when i selecta probe i can hear the sound of its internal motor running during scan.

Could anyone help?, please...

0 Replies

My name is engineering ahmed 

I want from you to guide me how to change the time in this machine my mother has one and she have aproplem with the time

Regards. 

Updated  Apr 14 2014
9 Replies

Where can i repair 3D Ultrasound Transducer for Voluson 730 GE RAB2-5L. Thanx

Updated  Sep 2 2013
2 Replies

I HAVE A VOLUSON PRO 730. I WANT TO CONNECT THE MACHINE TO A TV MONITOR, SO THE PATIENTS CAN SEE FOR OB PURPOSES. WHAT CABLE IS NEEDED? HOW EASY IS IT TO DO?  

2 Replies

I am able to find the cleaning and disinfection guidelines but not the list of acceptable products to use. The instructions refer to the GE tranducer care card or ultrasound system user manual for the list.  The clinic purchased the machine and the care card and manual is lost. So I need a source for both the care card and the user manual for Voluson 730 PRO. I am assuming Cidex OPA is acceptable but would like to see it in writing.

Updated  Aug 12 2013
1 Reply

I have a problem with board type CPP90g.P6 and need know if you have repair for is board and how is price

Updated  Dec 18 2013
7 Replies

Hi, Does anybody can help me?

My Volumetric probe RAB4-8L Doesn´t work. Appears a screen with the follow frase: Probe with Probe-ID A1 not supported. On left probe connector (A).

Added  Mar 14 2013
0 Replies

after labeling the cables on the main module, what else needss to be taken off of the main module so i can replace the Hard drive. Is it just the screws in the back and the Transducers?

0 Replies

During startup voluson 730,this error message is received: connect console Attempt 1 to 5 - OCP failed. Console functions and lights are turn off, while windows keep running. What may be the reason? softhware or hardware?thanks

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: GE HealthCare - Voluson 730 PRO
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree