by Philips

Philips HD 7 Forums

Updated  Oct 30 2022
1 Reply

Hello sir, Did you can help me with bios password,

RE: Philips - HD 7
Updated  Oct 27 2021
2 Replies

How can I get into the bios (Ctrl-S?) to set the hard disk as the 1st boot disk? With ctrl-s I get into the bios but I can't set up harddisk/cd/floppy or anything, indicates that no other settings are possible. Has stood still for a while and starts now suddenly no longer on, possibly back-up battery on the motherboard empty causing the setting to be changed? Who can help me?

3 Replies

Hi, after repairing the new software (installing from start) when booted to the main screen, it shows an option: You can not start using the software until you do a Video Test. I dont have any device access codes, nor dont see an option for video test. Please help! Thanks in advance

Added  Jul 24 2019
0 Replies

Hi, I need to erase the patient database on a hd7, can somebody help me with this?

Added  Jan 23 2019
0 Replies

Hi MedWrench, i need help to install a new printer on philips HD7 ultrasound. Its a Brother hl-3040cn. Can u help me?

Updated  Mar 12 2018
1 Reply

I have power supply of Philips hd 7 how to check with out connect machine it is good or not

Updated  Aug 18 2017
1 Reply

I need of the error codes list for HD7 ultrasound. I have the error code 00029010.

Added  Nov 12 2012
0 Replies

The manual says that when you press select a cursor appears, and pressing select again another cursor appears and now pressing select button now toggles control between two cursors so how do you make a measurement and save it? thanks

Updated  Oct 24 2012
1 Reply

Hi!

Would you be so mkind to send me info about the service manual for HD7?

Thanks in advance,

Marko

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: Philips - HD 7
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree