Philips - CX50
by Philips

Philips CX50 Forums

0 Replies

Hello guys

The system is a revision A, turns on and generates the ultrasound images normally. I'm currently experiencing a fatal error  when trying to enter the DICOM settings menu. The message that goes as follows:

The system has experienced an error ... Diagnostic code 0001.W4F619G2.0

The only option available at this point is to shut down the device.

Already checked the service manual but was unable to find any reference to it. Is there a way to decode the meaning of this error?

Thank you very much

Equipment: Phillips CX50

RE: Philips - CX50
Updated  Apr 5 2023
1 Reply

problem on CX 50 ERROR CODE odl 17876

Equipment: Philips - CX50

Added  Mar 7 2023
0 Replies

We need to delete all patient data and change the facility name for redeployment. Thanks!

Updated  Mar 2 2023
4 Replies

On pressing the power button the fan turns on but does not boot then after 1-2 minutes it switches off

Equipment: Philips cx50

Updated  Dec 2 2022
1 Reply

Interpret the following error codes: 0030.YYB3W753.0

Updated  Oct 11 2022
2 Replies

I try different probe, but it's not working no idea what happen

Added  Sep 25 2022
0 Replies

Hello, anyone knows if there is a way to add AUTO STRAIN to this machine? Or if there is a way yo do STRAIN without connect the ekg. In other models like affinity 30 You can... Here i couldnt..

Added  Jul 27 2022
0 Replies

Hello, does anyone know how to install a wireless adapter for use a wireless printer?

Updated  Jul 14 2022
2 Replies

Hello. I have a US CX50 and when I start the system the following message appears: "Unable to start instrument. Please contact your Philips representative". How do I resolve?

Updated  Jun 24 2022
2 Replies

El equipo al iniciar ya en funciones muestra la leyenda de que no hay un transductor conectado cuando si lo está, de hecho se alcanzan a ver ecos al subir ganancias, hay alguna manera de calibrar el sensor o ya es necesario sustituirlo? Si alguien me pudiera dar alguna idea incluso el número de parte del sensor, les agradecería mucho, saludos y buen día

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: Philips - CX50
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree