Philips - CX50
by Philips

Philips CX50 Forums

4 Replies

Hi there, I have a CX50 machine. my use is limited to once every week or two. I tried to put it on today and the power button lights green as if the machine is turning on for a second and then turns off again. It is connected to power. Any idea what could that be?

RE: Philips - CX50
Updated  May 22 2020
7 Replies

Need to get a Service Manual. Anyone have one out there.

1 Reply

I saw an ad of an eBook how to operate CX50 machine (it's not the manual, it just gives instructions how to do measurements, save and transfer studies etc.) on google but can't find it now. It was perhaps on ebay. If anyone finds this ad, please send me the link, I want to buy this ebook as I am going to start work on this machine, thanks

Updated  Aug 19 2019
5 Replies

Interpret the following error codes: 0001.H69148AP.0 & 0010.25RJ9X4S.0

Updated  Feb 14 2019
2 Replies

Have a CX 50 that does not sense the EKG cable (OEM in very good condition, cleaned contacts but no line on screen.

Updated  Aug 8 2018
3 Replies

Hi All: I have a Philips CX50 with a missing scan line in the middle of the FOV using the probes. I performed a diagnostic hardware test and the Channel Board #1 Failed. Is possible to swap or change the position of the channel boards?. For the CX50 I can replace the channel board alone or is necessary to buy all the e-box? I'm looking for any suggestion to normalize the unit. hommybiomedical2@gmail.com Thank you

Updated  Jun 5 2018
1 Reply

Error Message : The instrument has detected an internal error and is collecting information to help diagnose the problem. Please contact your service PHILIPS representative. The 'Restart" control will be enabled when the information has been collected.... What could be the issue?

Updated  Jan 15 2018
3 Replies

system indicated no probe with all probes when any probe is installed (curved, sector or linear) to port on system. Any ideas?

Updated  Jul 11 2017
1 Reply

Hello. I have a ultrasound CX50 that shows this diagnostic code during star-up: 0001.H69l48AP.0 It is happen constantly. I already cleaned every the boards e connectors. Too changed the hard disk e reinstalled the software system. Somebody can help me?

Updated  Dec 29 2016
2 Replies

ultrasound machine not working and it displays this error:0001.4271ZELB.O

How to solve this problem?

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: Philips - CX50
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree