Philips CX50 Forums

Updated  Nov 8 2016
2 Replies

I am looking for Philips Ultrasound CX50 servie maual. Thanks

RE: Philips - CX50
Updated  Sep 29 2016
2 Replies

Hi Everybody,

I have a CX50 at the moment that is causing some odd issues... Randomly it just decides to crash out, sometimes it has issues booting and you have to try a few times until it will go, it does work, but usually only for a few minutes before a crash...

The error log shows the following (this crash happened while booting):

ErrorID: power:TPowerSupplyM1::SetVoltageForCal

FieldServiceText: SetVoltage failed

File,LineNumber: power_TPowerSupplyM1.cpp,1,458

Failed to settle CBHV- (actualVoltage 0.771409 targetVoltage -4 lowerLimit -6 upperLimit -2) (0)

Failed to settle XHV- (actualVoltage 8.33261 targetVoltage -4 lowerLimit -6 upperLimit -2) (0)

Next there are a few error messages that don’t contain much information but give us an idea of the process that is going on:

ErrorID: power:TPowerSupplyM1::doEcCalMeasurement

FieldServiceText: SetVoltageForCal failed

ErrorID: power:TScanPower::scan_SystemInitialize

FieldServiceText: HV calibration failed.

ErrorID: power:TPowerSupplyM1::doEcCalMeasurement

FieldServiceText: SetVoltageForCal failed

Then this one, similar to the first one but with different measure values for the actualVoltage:

Failed to settle CBHV- (actualVoltage 0.811571 targetVoltage -2 lowerLimit -4 upperLimit 0) (0)

Failed to settle XHV- (actualVoltage 5.25388 targetVoltage -2 lowerLimit -4 upperLimit 0) (0)

And then again:

Failed to settle CBHV- (actualVoltage 1.38561 targetVoltage -1.5 lowerLimit -3.5 upperLimit 0.5) (0)

Failed to settle XHV- (actualVoltage 9.1467 targetVoltage -1.5 lowerLimit -3.5 upperLimit 0.5) (0)

And then the next interesting error message is the one from CrashRecorder saying that the unit has crashed.

Anybody got any clever ideas or some idea of what part i need to order?

Kind Regards,

Ash

2 Replies

I have a CX50 and I'm looking for the Philips software that allows me to take the .enc file from the CX50 when an error/crash happens and be able to read it. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Updated  Feb 9 2016
Updated  Sep 9 2015
1 Reply

i want the service manual of cx50

Updated  Jul 31 2015
2 Replies

I have a CX50 that gives 022 error on boot up.  This system is taken remotely to another campus so I thought it must have a rough ride and things are becoming lose.   4 times I have reseated the two channel boards and the problem goes away.  This time it didn't work 022 won't go away.  What do you think?

Time for a replacment Channel board?

Updated  Jul 15 2015
3 Replies

I am getting dicom error saying dicom functionality disabled i am not able to use the machine what is the solution?

Added  Mar 31 2015
0 Replies

I need password for RST application, can anybody help me?

e-mail: alexsmith.med@gmail.com

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: Philips - CX50
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree