Philips HD11 XE Forums

3 Replies

Philips - HD11 XE
Hi. The PC CMOS is out of batteries and BIOS go to default setting. The BIOS settings were restored from the archive. The battery was replaced, but there was no sound in the Doppler cardio modes. Reinstalled device drivers from the menu - no effect. Options and\or service password - maybe it will help?

RE: Philips - HD11 XE

Serge_Mix replied 9 days ago

10 Replies

Philips - HD11 XE

Philips HD11xe this is the error ( Could not start because the following file is not Root>\system32\hal.dll. -install a copy of the above file)

Alberto italy replied 5 months ago

Updated  Jul 6 2020
3 Replies

Philips - HD11 XE
where can I find the service manual?

MedWrench Kari replied 3 months ago

4 Replies

Philips - HD11 XE
Device worked fine until it started displaying the internal error gathering information sign. Changed HD and devices worked but colors while performing ultrasound were distorted and ocasional Internal error sign was displayed. Technician then pinpointed an apparent issue with the TR_BOARD FE CELL M2540-60240 which was also replaced, and equipment worked fine for about a week and then started permanently displaying internal error sign. Logged in to service mode to check error codes but after consulting 4 technicians cant get a read on the error logs gathered. Were desperate as this is a very gently used machine at a private physicians office. PLEASE HELP!

IAmShawky replied 8 months ago

Added  Oct 18 2019
0 Replies

Philips - HD11 XE
Dear all,I have a need for software installation guide of Philips HD11Xe ultrasound machines having cardiac and linear probe.If some one have guide please share with me at:ghufranjani@gmail.com I will be thankful to you. Regards,

ghufran ullah posted a year ago

Updated  Jun 29 2019
1 Reply

Philips - HD11 XE
hello I have 1 HD11XE, Is not calculating fetal weight. Does anyone help me set it up?

IAmShawky replied a year ago

Added  May 4 2019
0 Replies

Philips - HD11 XE
How enter to BIOS

Erebouni posted a year ago

Updated  Aug 27 2019
1 Reply

Philips - HD11 XE
Recently, I reinstall the software for a ultrasound philips HD11XE. And when reinstallation done , I cannot print anymore. So I would like to ask if someone know how to install a printer SONY UP-D898MD to the Ultrasound? Thanks in advice

carlos sanchez replied a year ago

Updated  Jun 28 2019
4 Replies

Philips - HD11 XE
hi every one i am looking for the service manual of philips hd11 ultrasound system can you help me

MarioLM replied a year ago

2 Replies

Philips - HD11 XE
hello greetings colleagues I have an ultrasound brand Phillips hd11xe that does not recognize the transducers and the source funcuona correctly

Vladimir Borja replied 2 years ago

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: Philips - HD11 XE
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree