Philips - HD11 XE
by Philips

Philips HD11 XE Forums

2 Replies

Hello! i have others usg's machines here and they print perfectly but the hd11xe is printing way darker, anyone know why this happen and how can i fix it?

RE: Philips - HD11 XE
Added  Apr 19 2022
0 Replies

Please, how can I install a printer HP LASERJET P2015 ? TY

Updated  Feb 21 2022
1 Reply

Dear I have HD11XE " internal error detected and it is collecting information to help diagnose the problem" i cleaned the machine from dusts , And check the Token Ring Cable after that when start the HD11XE the power supply off all lid on it but the PC is turned on but the E-box LEDs is off

1 Reply

The instrument has detected an internal error and is collecting information to help diagnose the problem. Please contact your Philips Representative. The Restart control will be enabled when information has been collected". I have this massage on my display and try to fix it, I cleaned all boards, fans and checked power supply leds, no issue detected. I have no idea, what would be wrong=5 =«>Ð. Is there any idea that bring my device back to normal? Thanks

Updated  Dec 8 2021
1 Reply

No prob appeared on the screen May you help what's problem

Added  Nov 5 2021
0 Replies

Hi can anyone help want to connect a external monitor

0 Replies

The probe is plugged in but there a small p Icon on the screen and the probe doesnt work, it isnt recognized . I tried pressing the probe button on the keyboard to find the right transducer but the button doesnt do anything Any suggestions ?

Updated  Oct 15 2021
1 Reply

Have inherited this machine and want to use for small joint MSK ultrasound. Is there facility for power Doppler?

Updated  Oct 3 2021
2 Replies

my problem is for PHILIPS HD11XE ultrasonic where the power supply did not have 5 and 12 volts ( the indicator LEDs are blinking) Does any body know where the problem is? thank you all

Updated  Sep 1 2021
1 Reply

HI, Ive got an HD11Xe that has thrown the instrument error code. Ive tested the TR boards but putting them in the 1 and 2 slot and starting the machine. I had one bad board. Then I found that a good board in the number 3 slot will cause the same error but putting the good board in the number 4 slot works with no error. However the HD11 fails to generate an image through either probe. One probe appears that its working but doesn't actually resolve an image and the other is completely blank. I suspect the SP board and one TR board is bad. I don't have any manuals for this machine so I'm kind of stabbing in the dark. Any help is appreciated.

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: Philips - HD11 XE
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree