Philips - HD11 XE
by Philips

Philips HD11 XE Forums

Updated  Jul 1 2021
2 Replies

Hi, Could you be so kind to send to me short description of main PSU for HD11XE, please? First, it will be so useful to know how to switch on PSU separately from US, I mean which wires to make short? Also, according a lot of problems come from HV part, what is most often cause for HV failure? Thank you.

RE: Philips - HD11 XE
Updated  Apr 23 2021
6 Replies

Week ago my HD11XE stopped to boot up normally - showed each time "The instrument has detected an internal error" message and restarted. Tried couple of usually-advised things, but none of them worked. What i tried: 1) To completely reinstall software. After succsessful installation and reboot the same error message appeared. 2) To replace power source unit. Same error at the same moment. 3) To replace RAM sticks. Same error at the same moment. 4) To replace SATA-cables and Hard drive. Same error at the same moment. 5) To replace video-card. Same error at the same moment. 6) To remove all the cards, clean the contacts, remove all the dust (was barely any - cleaned it two month ago) and re-insert cards back. Same error at the same moment. 7) To remove CPU, clean cooler and change thermal grease. Unlikely that was overheating, because same system worked perfectly fine during hour-long installation of software without any problem, so it could not overveat in a minute after spartup. But just in case I did it. Same error at the same moment. Mayby somebody have an idea, what else can be the cause of problem?

Updated  Apr 19 2021
3 Replies

I have a problem making user defined calculations in the cardiology mode. Namely for some calculations you need BSA and items from M-moder and Dopper-mode. This seems not possible. Please help me. Furthermore, is there a manual for the knobs? Thank you for your answers

Added  Jan 27 2021
0 Replies

Philips HD11 XE Ultrasound Machine switched on, it works for 2-3 mints then suddenly this error occurs ." The Instrument has detected internal error and is collecting information to help diagnose the problem.. The "Restart" control will be enabled when the information has been collected. Machine also have problem while saving the ultrasound snaps. looking some good advise, expert guide lines to solve this problem..Service password, Service manual , also needed

1 Reply

Hello techs, today i'm asking your help for a HD 11 XE Ecograph from Philips. Somehow the reporting package refuses to launch after imaging starts. The sys message tells me to wait 30 secs or max 2 mins on a new network to install the package again, but after a couple of hours it's still uninstalled. Already launched chkdsk to exclude any HDD related issue but everything runs smooth through the test. Do you guys know a way to recover the reporting package? Can anyone please provide me the service manual? Thanks for your time, any help would be hugely appreciated Alex

3 Replies

Hi. The PC CMOS is out of batteries and BIOS go to default setting. The BIOS settings were restored from the archive. The battery was replaced, but there was no sound in the Doppler cardio modes. Reinstalled device drivers from the menu - no effect. Options and\or service password - maybe it will help?

11 Replies

Philips HD11xe this is the error ( Could not start because the following file is not Root>\system32\hal.dll. -install a copy of the above file)

4 Replies

Device worked fine until it started displaying the internal error gathering information sign. Changed HD and devices worked but colors while performing ultrasound were distorted and ocasional Internal error sign was displayed. Technician then pinpointed an apparent issue with the TR_BOARD FE CELL M2540-60240 which was also replaced, and equipment worked fine for about a week and then started permanently displaying internal error sign. Logged in to service mode to check error codes but after consulting 4 technicians cant get a read on the error logs gathered. Were desperate as this is a very gently used machine at a private physicians office. PLEASE HELP!

Updated  Oct 18 2019
2 Replies

Dear all,I have a need for software installation guide of Philips HD11Xe ultrasound machines having cardiac and linear probe.If some one have guide please share with me at:ghufranjani@gmail.com I will be thankful to you. Regards,

Updated  Jun 28 2019
1 Reply

hello I have 1 HD11XE, Is not calculating fetal weight. Does anyone help me set it up?

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: Philips - HD11 XE
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree