by Philips

Philips HD11 XE Forums

Added  May 4 2019
0 Replies

How enter to BIOS

RE: Philips - HD11 XE
Updated  Feb 22 2019
3 Replies

Recently, I reinstall the software for a ultrasound philips HD11XE. And when reinstallation done , I cannot print anymore. So I would like to ask if someone know how to install a printer SONY UP-D898MD to the Ultrasound? Thanks in advice

Updated  Feb 15 2019
6 Replies

hi every one i am looking for the service manual of philips hd11 ultrasound system can you help me

2 Replies

hello greetings colleagues I have an ultrasound brand Phillips hd11xe that does not recognize the transducers and the source funcuona correctly

Updated  Oct 24 2018
3 Replies

I have the same problem " internal error detected and it is collecting information to help diagnose the problem" i cleaned the machine from dusts , checked all boards positioning and checked the power supply leds all are on , but the message is still appears repeatedly , what can i do to fix this problem ? please please please help My email address is anflegalways@gmail.com

Added  Oct 3 2018
0 Replies

How to edit patient name after the study

Updated  Aug 23 2018
3 Replies

HD11 XE machine giving Internal error, SW ( DISK1 to Disk4) changed,(reinstalled) but after reinstalling even then same internal error is there, now philips experts advised to replaced SPB board (video graphic card, or signal processing board) ,,am looking if some one have used SPB board in good working condition for sale.

2 Replies

Machine was giving internal error, installed SW(software Disk.1 OS, Disk.2 OS 09A, Application, Drivers), while installing SW,Disk1.Os installed successfully bust when it ask for Disk.2 Operating system, then inserted Disk.2 OS but it says "cannot found Batch file label specification: Installing ..". and then it proceeds till asking for application and then drivers, but after drivers again machine ask for Disk.2 OS and then same message "cannot found Batch file label specification: Installing .." then system stop further. some one told that this is due to SPB (video graphic card is faulty)....looking some experts guidelines.

Updated  Jun 28 2018
10 Replies

Philips HD11 XE Ultrasound Machine switched on, it works for 2-3 mints then suddenly this error occurs ." The Instrument has detected internal error and is collecting information to help diagnose the problem.. The "Restart" control will be enabled when the information has been collected. Machine also have problem while saving the ultrasound snaps. looking some good advise, expert guide lines to solve this problem..Service password, Service manual , also needed..tayiajee@gmail.com

Added  May 19 2018
0 Replies

Please help me with this error The reporting package failed

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: Philips - HD11 XE
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree