Philips - HD11 XE
by Philips

Philips HD11 XE Forums

Updated  Oct 2 2023
1 Reply

Bonjour, Mon appareille d'écho affiche ce message d'erreur : "L'instrument a détecté une erreur interne et collecte des informations pour aider à diagnostiquer le problème / Veuillez contacter votre représentant Philips. La commande "Redémarrer" sera activée lorsque les informations auront été obtenues. . " Veuillez conseiller sur la façon de le résoudre. Merci.

Equipment: Philips - HD11 XE

RE: Philips - HD11 XE
Updated  Jul 17 2023
1 Reply

I am a senior Biomedical technologist,  got an offer to do echocardiography in a private clinic. The echo machine they have is a Philips HD11XE  and I have not worked on this before. Is there anyone who has a User's Manual for this echo machine? 

Equipment: Philips HD11-XE

Updated  Mar 20 2023
1 Reply

Hello, I would like to Know if its possible to clone the HD to another SSD and normally boot up. Also, my equipment has become noisy. Should I replace the coolers to new ones ? Thanks

Added  Jan 12 2023
0 Replies

When the ultrasound machine starting, a massage come to the screen before startup. Indicates that there may be a problem that window pre int starting to prevent computer damage. This massage was appeared one time. After that I have restarted the machine and it started up and worked properly. So I want to know what causes the massage and what should I do? Thanks for any care. Away.

Updated  Nov 22 2022
1 Reply

Where should I download a software upgrade for HD11 XE

Updated  Sep 29 2022
9 Replies

can someone help me to enter the bios settings? I don't know what is the key to enter to Philips HD11 XE BIOS

Updated  Aug 11 2022
3 Replies

Dear all, I have faced the issue of having the internal error, we have tried all actions and it was recommended to change the signal processing board which I have done. however now the system still showing the same message and it was recommended to change the software, therefore I need software for Philips HD11Xe ultrasound machines having cardiac ultrasound probe phased array. many thanks in advance

Updated  Jul 13 2022
1 Reply

He sacado la tarjata gráfica GForce 210 Plu DDR2 PCIe 2.0 para limpiar el slot y he tenido el problema que ahora me arroja constantemente el error de que "se ha agregado una nueva placa de video y necesito los controladores", sin embargo,no puedo instarlos ya que me aparece una y otra vez el mismo mensaje luego de apagar y prender el equipo; me podrian ayudar por favor? tambien, me gustaría poder entrar al sistema operativo del ecógrafo y tratar de resolver el problema desde ahí. Gracias.

2 Replies

Hello! i have others usg's machines here and they print perfectly but the hd11xe is printing way darker, anyone know why this happen and how can i fix it?

Added  Apr 19 2022
0 Replies

Please, how can I install a printer HP LASERJET P2015 ? TY

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: Philips - HD11 XE
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree