GE HealthCare - AMX 4
by GE HealthCare

GE HealthCare AMX 4 Forums

Added  Feb 19 2021
0 Replies

What are the errors messages on the GE Amx 4 machines and the fault they indicates

RE: GE HealthCare - AMX 4
Added  Feb 17 2021
0 Replies

AMX 4 showing generator fault and error 45c. I loosen the AMX A4 cover, I found other components and circuit boards, but I can't locate the capacitor board. Please I need help on how to clear the generator fault and error 45c. Thank you

Updated  Aug 13 2020
2 Replies

Hi, there is a main issue in my AMX 4 that when i charge the machine on standby..it displays a charging indication but do not charge and after 4 to 7 minutes.. the main breaker trips and machine off Can you please tell me what the actual issue.. Kindly give some suggestions and troubleshooting guide so that i can resolve this problem

2 Replies

Hi, I have a GE AMX IV that I purchased refurbished and shipped to Borneo, Indonesia in 2009. It was installed at a small charity hospital located in the rainforest there, and has been operational until now when I think we took a lightening strike to the battery charger board. I have replaced the board, but the machine wants a full calibration now. The official GE x-ray agent from Jakarta is willing to fly over and help to repair/calibrate, but he no longer has an invasive high voltage bleeder to complete this part of the calibration. I am interested to purchase one. Thank you, Paul G.

Updated  Jun 29 2020
2 Replies

Hi, I have a GE Healthcare - AMX 4 with the 106 Error, I need the password for the diagnostic please

Added  Jun 11 2020
0 Replies

Is it possible and feasible to convert the GE AMX-4 to operate off of AC power rather than the 9-12v batteries? If so, what is required and who would do this kind of work? Thanks for the help.

Updated  Mar 17 2020
3 Replies

I need the PM procedure for the GE AMX-4 if it is available, thanks.

Added  Feb 27 2020
0 Replies

Can the GE amx 4 mobile X-ray machine be used for exposure while the battery is charging?

Updated  Jan 31 2020
1 Reply

Some time during charging capacitor are blost. Also some time machine is idle again capacitor blost

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: GE HealthCare - AMX 4
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree