Philips iU22 Forums

2 Replies

Hi, I have IU22 G cart, i have borrowed form my friend ie33 2 probes (x5-1 and l11-3) both probes are not recognized by the system.. I was told by the seller of the machine that this is the latest ver of the IU22 and its fully compatible with xmatrix probes,, so can you help me if there is any other problem (software or hardware?) that might be responsible for that,.

Thu Apr 12 2018
4 Replies

1. Does the cart with service hardware E.3 have a battery in it ? 2. If the System confidence test fails what does that normally indicate ? Thank you for your answers

0 Replies

Intermittently, approximately once a month, the main monitor will remain "black" at boot-up. The right-most 9800 video card, as you face the rear of the machine has been replaced. This is a Rev G. cart. Replace the main monitor, the next step ?

3 Replies

Is there a Philips iU22 end of service document?

2 Replies

We have 5 iU22 US machines. Is there a way to remote connect to the setup screens to check settings or adjust settings? Whenever I want to reivew the analysis configuration, I have to go to the unit and geographically this is challenging. How do I remote connect to the machine?

2 Replies

I have a iU22 that is giving me a " Ethernet cable disconnected" message when I check the global config in the setup menu/ network tab. I checked the cable and the ports and they are working fine. Previously replaced all hard drives and reloaded software due to a system crash/hang. Thanks.

Tue Jul 4 2017
4 Replies

Hello, can you help to activate cw on iu22? What hardware needed to do it? YOM 2005 Thanks

Thu Jun 8 2017
0 Replies

Having trouble trying to download image.

3 Replies

Hello..I am in need of specific instructions on using the 3D features for this probe. I paged through the manual, but didn't find anything specific. Please help!

Sat May 13 2017
0 Replies

We acquired a machine from France we would like to change it to English but the language is locked in French

Start a Forum

Start a Forum :Philips - iU22
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree