Philips iU22 Forums

1 Reply

We have an IU22 that will fail to boot if left unplugged for a while. No beep from the UMB and both displays remain black. The 7 segment on the UMB gets to 25 and freezes. If I do a front end bypass I can get unit to work for a while but the problem eventually comes back when unplugged for a few hours.

RE: Philips - iU22
Added  Jul 11 2022
0 Replies

Cuál es el password de servicio de esta maquina

Updated  Jul 8 2022
1 Reply

Hello, I am having an issue with the image showing up but very green on the Slave display. I had replaced the PCI-EXP graphics cable already since I wasn't getting a consistent image ( when the image did show up it was very green as well) , now I am getting a consistent clear image just green. Main display image is working great. Looking for ideas of what to try next. Thank you in advance for your help.

Updated  Jun 20 2022
5 Replies

Hello can you help me with this error DiagCode: 218.84PY.4BE3.37 softwarebuildversion: 5.1.0.206

Updated  May 10 2022
2 Replies

good morning I am KINVI-BOH ekoe biomedical technician at the BRAUN CINKASSÉ hospital in Togo. we received a PHILIPS IU22 ultrasound scanner but for three days already when you turn it on it turns on and off after 20 to 30min of work .. and the ignition sometimes takes time or downright refuses ... I opened the behind I blew and cleaned the RAM card but now when I turn it on it refuses and sends me a message with an error code 608.. please help me to solve the problem Thank you.. Here is my email: theokosepo@gmail.com

Updated  Mar 28 2022
7 Replies

Hi everyone, I've just received an A cart iu22 which was working when it left its destination, and now is not! Booting up, getting to the splash screen, counts up to 8 on the bottom left of the screen, then goes on to give error code 606. So far I have - reseated the RAM, reseated the Dolphin cards and cables, reseated the firewire cables, swapped both Dolphin cards, all with no difference. Both Dolphin cards have green lights, but only the Host one is blinking, every few seconds. What's next? Replace the SCI cable? Is this just a standard cable that I can switch out? Any other options? Returning to the vendor isn't really financially feasible. Thanks!

Added  Feb 3 2022
0 Replies

Error code 211

Updated  Jan 11 2022
1 Reply

Hola si alguien puede ayudarme con este error el ecografo philips iu22 DiagCode 218.JC2W.DS52.5 SoftwareBuildVersion 6.3.3.145

Updated  Dec 8 2021
1 Reply

Hello everyone I have a problem with the Iu22 ultrasound philips Error 535, Can anyone help me please.

Updated  Oct 25 2021
4 Replies

Bonjour nous sommes l'hôpital BRAUN du TOGO on a payé un échographe Philips iu22 mais malheureusement c'est en allemand et cela complique le travail prière de bien vouloir nous aider à changer la langue en anglais ou en français.merci

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: Philips - iU22
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree