i want to know error code 511

RE: Philips - iU22
Updated  Aug 12 2020
1 Reply

we have the error 020

Updated  Jun 10 2020
1 Reply

Hi All: Someone know How do I disable the Image auto send in a Philips IU22? I have one with software version 6.3.x and I cant find the way to stop the Image transfer to the PACS at the end of exam. Thank you

Updated  May 27 2020
19 Replies

I came to find out that the system could not boot. When turned on, it shows the normal Philips healthcare and then return to signal lost and become blank. I then had to reinstall the window XP OS. I want to install the embedded system OS but the SIP is not seen. Must the embedded system be installed first before it sees the sip? Please I need a solution urgently. Thanks

Updated  Apr 7 2020
5 Replies

Error code 201 causes?

Updated  Mar 16 2020
1 Reply

GOOD MORNING I HAVE TWO TEAMS PHILIPS IU22 AND IE33 WITH PROBLEM THE IU22 TURNS ON NORMAL WHEN CONNECTING THE PROBE GIVES AN ERROR THAT NEEDS REBOOT DIAG CODE 042.DYEU.2DUB.1 THE OTHER TEAM IE33 DOES NOT REBOOT I NEED TO REPAIR THEM I HAVE LITTLE KNOWLEDGE OF THESE TEAMS THANK YOU IF YOU CAN PROVIDE SOME METHOD TO BE ABLE TO REPAIR THEM I HAVE THEM IN GUATEMALA

1 Reply

I am looking for the above.kindly where can i source this?for PHILLIPS iU 22 ULTRASOUND SYSTEM

Updated  Jan 20 2020
19 Replies

Hi, Hope someone can shed some light on this problem. I have an old IU22 that has been great. However, recently, it will not boot up all the way. The power source first started making a sound like the fans are not spinning smoothly, now it boots up to the 60 counter and stalls for long time, then shuts off. Any knowledge on this condition would be greatly appreciated.

Updated  Dec 23 2019
2 Replies

Can someone help me with advise on how to troubleshoot my iu22 ultrasound machine. When switched on, it doesn't boot the display. It asked if it is the first time, I should switch off and on, but I did and nothing changed. Your help will be greatly appreciated

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: Philips - iU22
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree