Siemens - Acuson Antares
by Siemens

Siemens Acuson Antares Forums

Added  Dec 18 2023
0 Replies

I have a problem with my accuson antares, when I turn on the computer the screen shows the message "No Video Input DSUB" and only the screen stays like that. Can someone give me a solution or send me the service manual to this mail? Gerard.Perles@hotmail.com

Thank you.

Equipment: Acuson Antares

RE: Siemens - Acuson Antares
Updated  Mar 14 2023
1 Reply

Hello. My U/S (I believe from 2005) randomly changes from grayscale to blue or purple. Is this a bad video card or something else? The monitor has no reset or degauss. Any suggestions on how to get this repaired? Thanks

Updated  Oct 5 2022
1 Reply

Hullo there, I have a problem of my machine to start, it displays and stops on the logo, what could be the problem,? Thanks

Equipment: Siemens - Acuson Antares

Updated  Aug 22 2022
3 Replies

I have a user that has asked the following question, any help would be greatly appreciated! Acuson Antares Ultrasound Scanner reported dead CMOS battery. It also reported incorrect date - this is understandable in view of the dead CMOS battery. It also said syngo appears to be invalid and as a result booting up cannot continue. I would like to replace the CMOS battery in the hope that this will correct the all the reported errors. But my question is: where is the CMOS battery located in the Antares machine ?. I would also appreciate any other instructions that could help resolving all of the above reported errors. Tunde Asena

0 Replies

Please l need exparts to advise me on how best to fix the issue of bent holding pins for the seat of RM board for Acuson Antares can the rear panel be replaced in which case removing all the boards or if the RM board seat holder with pins can be changed alone or whole cards cage replaced. I wont do anything until l hear from you with good experience

Updated  Feb 16 2022
6 Replies

Please I have a SIEMENS ACUSON ANTERAS that does not switch ON . Please can anyone help with service manual or online support. Email - mickkybme@gmail.com

Updated  Feb 8 2022
1 Reply

My ultrasound does not recognize probe, please I need service manual and any document that can help me solve this issue

Updated  Nov 12 2021
2 Replies

Hi there. My Siemens Acuson Antares abruptly goes off especially after long periods of use. It can only switched back on after 30mins of wait time post abrupt switch off. Kindly advise what may be triggering the abrupt switch off.

Updated  Sep 22 2021
3 Replies

I have a problem with my accuson antares premium edition, when I turn on the computer the screen shows the message "No Video Input DSUB" and only the screen stays like that.

0 Replies

I need to download Acuson Antares User Reference Manual in German. Help me, please!

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: Siemens - Acuson Antares
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree