Siemens - Sonoline G50
by Siemens

Siemens Sonoline G50 Forums

Updated  Jun 5 2023
2 Replies

Hi! I have a Sonoline G50 that doesn´t power on. I believe it is due to a host system failure. Does anyone have this hardware to sell it? Thanks

RE: Siemens - Sonoline G50
2 Replies

Hello, I have SIEMENS SONOLINE G50 device, the customer has printer RICOH affico SP 4100N and we need to connect it to the device, I have the printer's drivers but cant access the windows of the device to install the printer and on presets menu there is no option to select printers from sub menu or a menu to let me install the printer's driver as in ACUSON X150 - X300 ... X700 Also noticed that when I try to enter service menu it asks me for password so if anyone can help me with the password and the steps how to install external laser printer I would be very grateful

Updated  Sep 7 2022
3 Replies

The ultrasound machine G50 has several buttons that do not work: SET, ESC and Caliper in all operating modes. These buttons are illuminated. Diagnostics showed that they are mechanically and electrically serviceable, but there is no voltage 1.2 when they work, as on other working buttons. Electrically they are connected to the controller on a different board, so the repair is difficult for a rural hospital. Is it possible to solve this problem by using a computer mouse connected to the USB or RS-232 port? I have tried different computer mice, but they do not work. If this solution is not possible, can anyone suggest which board must be replaced to make the repair. Can I buy wiring diagrams for this unit?

Updated  Apr 24 2022
1 Reply

Please my machine is now giving blur images. Please I need help thanks

Updated  Sep 24 2021
3 Replies

I need help to fix date and time problem on siemens g50. Even if I set the date and time from preset (F4) , if I power off system and then restart it goes back to old default date/time. Plz help me out on how I can rectify this problem .

1 Reply

the trackball of our ultrasound machine does not work

Updated  Mar 13 2019
4 Replies

I'm trying to re- install the software of the equipment but I have to insert the password. Does anyone have the code? I would really appreciate to get it. Thanks!

2 Replies

Good morning, This time we have issue with Sonoline g50, The problem we hawe is, machine shows multipled picture, vertical cut pictures, i mean exatly when u put probe(for example) on finger we should see only one bone, on monitor apperas 3 or 4 pieces. Does anyone hawe similar problem with this machine ? Maybe anyone knows wich board can be fault ? Count on u guys ;)

Added  Jul 15 2017
0 Replies

My sonoline G60 does not boot because the operating system is damaged, as I can find the drivers for each computer hardware component.

Updated  May 30 2017
1 Reply

What is the power rating of the sonoline G50 (year 2003) machine in watts?

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: Siemens - Sonoline G50
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree