Toshiba - Aplio XG
by Toshiba

Toshiba Aplio XG Forums

1 Reply

Toshiba - Aplio XG
The touchscreen panel of my Aplio xg looses its calibration. Then i have to press higher or lower and i cannot work this way. I have to reprogram the touchscreen panel calibration but the same happens one day or two later. I tried to clean the panel, even the invisible parts with a thin plastic card but with no result. Could you please help me with this?

RE: Toshiba - Aplio XG

MedWrench Kari replied 2 days ago

Updated  May 7 2020
2 Replies

Toshiba - Aplio XG
toshiba istyle ultrasound machine error 04

jiessatadlas1994@gmail.com replied 2 months ago

1 Reply

Toshiba - Aplio XG
I have a Toshiba aplio XG running on Windows server 2000, my problem is that I can't start on the imaging application, once the machine is on I just have access to the windows system

Anonymous replied 4 months ago

Updated  Jan 22 2020
2 Replies

Toshiba - Aplio XG
Hey, just wondering if anyone has the updated service codes for 2020?

Mikmaks replied 5 months ago

3 Replies

Toshiba - Aplio XG
Potete aiutarmi mi servirebbe la chiave attivazione del Toshiba Aplio XG anno 2007 grazie mail ciro.coppola@gmail.com

MarioLM replied 8 months ago

0 Replies

Toshiba - Aplio XG
Tam bir Aplio XG SSA-790A servis k1lavuzuna ihtiyac1m var. Tam k1lavuza sahip olan varsa e-posta ile gönderebilir misiniz? denizz_07@msn.com

ali1751 posted a year ago

Updated  Jan 13 2019
2 Replies

Toshiba - Aplio XG
Dear Team: I'm looking for the service password for Toshiba Aplio XG to configure a worklist node in the unit. if someone have the access let me know to: hommybiomedical2@gmail.com Thank you Hommy

MarioLM replied a year ago

Updated  Jun 21 2018
2 Replies

Toshiba - Aplio XG
Works for a while, screen freez then only option is to restart. Which takes time. What could be causing this?

Alex Wright replied 2 years ago

1 Reply

Toshiba - Aplio XG
Hi, thank you for part 1 and part 2 of the service manual. I am wondering if anybody has the Part 3 and 4 of the service manual for this system. Thanks!

Soundtinker replied 2 years ago

Updated  Jan 15 2020
2 Replies

Toshiba - Aplio XG
Hi, I am looking for the service codes for 2018. To my understanding these codes are updated every year. Thanks.

Charles Wollard replied 6 months ago

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: Toshiba - Aplio XG
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree