Toshiba - Aplio XG
by Toshiba

Toshiba Aplio XG Forums

2 Replies

Hello all, As it says in the description, my Aplio XG doesn't boot when it's powered on. Actually the monitor stays dark (monitor LED stays orange) , the touchscreen and operator panel do not turn on either. I'm in kind of a hurry right now, if somebody that ever encountered this problem could help me, it would be a blessing. Thanks, YT

RE: Toshiba - Aplio XG
Updated  Apr 8 2021
1 Reply

Hi! Is there someone who can help me to remove the pop-up "An Active X control on this page might be unsafe to interact with other parts of the page. Do you want to allow this interaction?" It appears always when starting the machine and during use. thx

0 Replies

Bonjour tout besoin du nouveau mot de passe Aplio XG 2008

Updated  Jan 18 2021
4 Replies

I need service keys of xario & xario xg 2021 please send me if any one have aaroca266@gmail.com Thanks

Updated  Jan 6 2021
3 Replies

Hello I would need the Toshiba keys for the year 2021. Does anyone have these passwords? Thank you

Updated  Jan 2 2021
2 Replies

Hello, Any one can give us the new password 2021 of APLIO MX, XG ans Aplio 300/400 Please

Updated  Jul 28 2020
2 Replies

Can anybody tell me how to get into the menu to change the switch/knob layout on the Aplio XG? And the password for 2020?

2 Replies

The touchscreen panel of my Aplio xg looses its calibration. Then i have to press higher or lower and i cannot work this way. I have to reprogram the touchscreen panel calibration but the same happens one day or two later. I tried to clean the panel, even the invisible parts with a thin plastic card but with no result. Could you please help me with this?

Updated  Mar 3 2020
4 Replies

toshiba istyle ultrasound machine error 04

3 Replies

I have a Toshiba aplio XG running on Windows server 2000, my problem is that I can't start on the imaging application, once the machine is on I just have access to the windows system

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: Toshiba - Aplio XG
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree