Toshiba - Aplio XG
by Toshiba

Toshiba Aplio XG Forums

Updated  Jan 17 2020
3 Replies

Hey, just wondering if anyone has the updated service codes for 2020?

RE: Toshiba - Aplio XG
3 Replies

Potete aiutarmi mi servirebbe la chiave attivazione del Toshiba Aplio XG anno 2007 grazie mail ciro.coppola@gmail.com

0 Replies

Tam bir Aplio XG SSA-790A servis k1lavuzuna ihtiyac1m var. Tam k1lavuza sahip olan varsa e-posta ile gönderebilir misiniz? denizz_07@msn.com

Updated  Jan 4 2019
2 Replies

Dear Team: I'm looking for the service password for Toshiba Aplio XG to configure a worklist node in the unit. if someone have the access let me know to: hommybiomedical2@gmail.com Thank you Hommy

Updated  Jun 21 2018
2 Replies

Works for a while, screen freez then only option is to restart. Which takes time. What could be causing this?

1 Reply

Hi, thank you for part 1 and part 2 of the service manual. I am wondering if anybody has the Part 3 and 4 of the service manual for this system. Thanks!

Updated  Feb 2 2018
2 Replies

Hi, I am looking for the service codes for 2018. To my understanding these codes are updated every year. Thanks.

Updated  Nov 1 2017
1 Reply

software basic

Updated  May 29 2017
4 Replies

Anyone know where I might get a transformer module for a Toshiba Aplio XG and what kind of price should I expect to pay? thanks in advance to anyone who can help me with this, believe it is the is module, because when i first switched it on after purchase, it kept on tripping the buildings cct breaker, eventually it stayed on, then after about 2 minutes it would shut down, after about the 4 time doing this , we could smell a burning smell, so we shut down the machine and it wont power up again, battery led lights , no lite on the 7 segment led.

Updated  May 25 2017
1 Reply

How to recognize a new probe

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: Toshiba - Aplio XG
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree