Toshiba - Xario XG
by Toshiba

Toshiba Xario XG Forums

1 Reply

Upon powering on the machine during the loading screen the Xario gets an error popup saying "CapFIPxyGetStartupInfo Execute Error" after clicking ok it loads some more and then shows another popup "error text from server: Communication with server failed. please try again or contact your service department." it then will finish loading and display an ultrasound screen. When we try to access the patient browser or try to create an exam we get another error popup " Startupp is halted. Shutdown is reccomended" then once clicking ok again to continue we can access the exam creation menu, however once the exam creation form is filled out and submitted it will say "Exam Creation process failed" and kick us back out to the main display screen. This is essentially rendering the machine unusable, any info would be greatly appreciated. We are willing to pay for the service of getting this fixed.

RE: Toshiba - Xario XG
Updated  May 21 2019
5 Replies

can any 1 tell how to install printer UP895MD

2 Replies

Who has instructions for Toshiba Xario XG Manuals

Updated  Jan 7 2019
5 Replies

I can not use the caliper function on a toshiba ssa-660a ultrasound, can someone help me solve this problem thankful Andre Felippe

Updated  Nov 24 2018
2 Replies

When powered on, it remain on standby

0 Replies

The technician says the images and measurements send and then it sends just the measurements again. I would appreciate any ideas. Thanks

1 Reply

Hello, Can anyone tell me how to get inside the service maintenance? The standard maintenance is easy, but I need to know how to get to where to put in the service code number and get inside the system. Thank you! jax.ultrasound@yahoo.com

24 Replies

Greetings companions. Does anyone know passwords to enter service mode and be able to change Dicom values? I had the passwords of the year 2017 but they are no longer useful. My email laboratorioelectro@gmail.com. Thank!

Updated  Oct 7 2017
1 Reply

Hi, How do I connect my Toshiba Xario with sony thermal printer, is their any configuration into software. Please help. Thanks Samit

2 Replies

Is it possible to convert Xario XV lcd model ssa 660 into Xario XG ssa 680? Is so how to check original Xario XG and verify its serial number and authenticity?

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: Toshiba - Xario XG
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree