Toshiba - Xario XG
by Toshiba

Toshiba Xario XG Forums

Updated  Jul 7 2017
3 Replies

Want to buy new probes for my Toshiba Xario but my question is : Do new probes installed on a an old Xario (year 2012) improve really the resolution of the ultrasound image and has anyone ever tried this ? Thank you

RE: Toshiba - Xario XG
Updated  Jun 28 2017
2 Replies

Hi Everybody. I need to change the DICOM configuration on a Xario. Does anybody have the 2017 password that they can share with me?

Updated  May 5 2017
1 Reply

Can someone help tell me how access what options I have on my machine.

0 Replies

Toshiba Xario Thermal Panel does not exhibiting key (Button) but exhibiting all images etc.

Updated  Mar 6 2017
1 Reply

I need software, can anybody help? B regards

Added  Feb 19 2017
0 Replies

bonjour , svp , comment changer les fusibles d'alimentation échographie toshiba xario xg? Svp , pourrai je avoir le service manual et le schema électronique ?

9 Replies

hello 

i've 2 problems with myToshiba Xario XG :

*I can't set the date of my toshiba xario XG in 2017 year , it is on 2002

*since 2 weeks , when I switch on my Toshiba Xario XG , after 2 or 3  secondes it stop , than after 1 or 2 minutes  it restart spontaneousely (like restarting or rebooting).

the first time when this problem is appear , the machine (Toshiba Xario Xg ) changed the date, it past from 2017 to 2002

please help me

Updated  Nov 22 2016
9 Replies

Hi,

I have a Xario XG that fails to load/initiate the application post power up and returns with an error message "Start up is halted. Shutdown is recommended". Is there a solution for this? Any help would be great!

Thanks,

Noor

Updated  Aug 15 2016
1 Reply

how do I share my DICOM images on my PACS server?

Updated  Aug 13 2016
2 Replies

The ready indicator is available but if you turn on the machine it cannot starup.. Totally not function

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: Toshiba - Xario XG
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree