GE HealthCare - E-CAiOVX
by GE HealthCare

GE HealthCare E-CAiOVX Forums

Updated  May 7 2021
1 Reply

'Water in Chamber' error appeared on Philips monitor. Thought it was the gas module since I'm not sure where else the water could be coming from. I replaced the module, but could anyone give clarification on this error?

RE: GE HealthCare - E-CAiOVX
Updated  Nov 22 2016
1 Reply

Do you have any of this on stock

Updated  Oct 14 2014
1 Reply

Most of our E-CAiO are giving a "Failure to I.D. Agent" error when a Tec6 (des) is being used it reads Tec5 and tec7 fine. anyone else having this problem?

0 Replies

Did you know there is an annual verification process for the regulator? I just found out when I ordered a replacement and it failed the flow test.

The procedure is: connect a silicon hose between the regulator and the flow meter. Block the regulator overflow port and open the regulator, check the flow rate from the flow  meter, and verify that the flow is between 260-410 ml/min at 2-16 bar.

I used my TSI certifier low flow module with it set on O2 and ATP. It only registered 166 ml/min where the two other units we have measured in the 300 ml/min range.  

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: GE HealthCare - E-CAiOVX
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree