AGFA - CR 15-X
by AGFA

AGFA CR 15-X Forums

0 Replies

I need help to solve this issue ,the degitizer takes long time to scan the image plate.

Equipment: AGFA - CR 15-X

RE: AGFA - CR 15-X
Added  Sep 10 2023
0 Replies

How to setup up the cr and nx station

Equipment: AGFA - CR 25-X

Updated  Jul 11 2022
2 Replies

MY SYSTEM ARE WELL CONNECTED BUT THE PRINTER IS NOT RESPONDING TO PRINT A FILM. WHAT ARE THE SOLUTION?

Updated  Nov 8 2021
3 Replies

I am located in Manila, Philippines-any nearby parts source that can provide me with the above spare parts-thanks

Updated  Sep 30 2021
9 Replies

I know the windows service user name and password, user: crservice, pass: Agsrvc2ls And I can log into windows using these credentials, but when in " NX service and configuration tool" I try to "Service log in" from "Security" menu and it asks for user name and password which I do not have handy, would you please help me? Also when I try to open the scanner's web page by typing its IP address in a web browser it asks me for user name and password which I don't have, would you please provide me with this info?

4 Replies

Anyone happen to have a parts list and removal procedures for an Agfa CR15X? TIA.

Updated  Apr 2 2020
3 Replies

Hi , everyone i hope to be fine I try to re install nx viewer after formatting my pc All is okay but when i try to add alf file to license manager i get this message told me that the pc missing the signature file I get this message / [ICFileLoder::verifySgnFileExit]=>The file C:/AGFA/healthcare/nx/BIN/signatures /NX.license .InstalledComponents .xml.sgn dose not exit !! When tracking the path i see that the folder signatures is empty But when i checked another pc i found there a file Any one can help me or give me Support ??

Updated  Mar 7 2020
9 Replies

I have recently purchased an AGFA cr 15x system with NX software from an individual. I am trying to get the system recertified by Sound but the technician cannot access remotely because I cannot get the system logged on to the internet. I can only login as a user. There are two admin logins but the usual password for CRservice login does not work. The other user name is NxWorkstationAdmin. Anyone know password for this or have suggestions? Thanks in advance.

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: AGFA - CR 15-X
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree