TRUMPF - JUPITER Universal
by TRUMPF

TRUMPF JUPITER Universal Forums

Updated  Nov 2 2020
2 Replies

Hi, I need to know which side rail size the table usualy has. I have to buy an adapter for the x-ray shield. thx in advance

RE: TRUMPF - JUPITER Universal
Added  Nov 23 2016
0 Replies

Do you have any safety straps that fit the Jupiter Trumpf table ?  We do anesthesia cases and my concern is for the safety of the pt. .  I would like a strap that would fit across the trunk of the pt.

0 Replies

Hi all 

I have into my hands some Trumpf Jupiter and Saturn operating tables that have given some issues, especially in the tabletops motors. 
Some times I can diagnose the problem and some time not. 
If I can't diagnose the problem, I have to call the distributor technical and he doesn't always have availability. this makes the repair process slow and implies that the hospital can not use the equipment. 
distributor. 
So what I needed is the PC software used by brand and distributors. Someone here can get this software in any way? 

In the impossibility of get the software, it's possible to mount a new motor and put it to work without the need for software to encode? 

Thanks

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: TRUMPF - JUPITER Universal
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree