eVENT Medical - eVoultion 3e
by eVENT Medical

eVENT Medical eVoultion 3e Forums

1 Reply

Hello I have found 2 of these in storage and they are not working. One powers on passes patient tests but when running has a loud audible alarm not silenced but the silence button. I can not access the technical screen does anyone know the codes? My second machine when plugging to power the mains light is on briefly but then disappears, the machine does not power up. I also would appreciate a service manual.

RE: eVENT Medical - eVoultion 3e
Updated  May 10 2021
1 Reply

Hi, I am biomedical manager for MSF (doctors without borders) bringing support to a covid treatment center in the middle-east. I am looking for information for the cleaning of the expiration assembly/system. For instance, is that element autoclavable? Also I would like to make a list of spare-parts needed for maintenance but cannot find any service manual to find the references for those parts. Can you help me this? Best regards from the middle-east! Julien

Updated  Oct 22 2020
1 Reply

please email me the service manual

Updated  Jul 24 2020
1 Reply

On this unit i cannot change the IP Address neither is it auto detecting ip address on dhcp. Anyone ever got this issue and how did you sort it

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: eVENT Medical - eVoultion 3e
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree