Gendex - 765DC Dental X-Ray
by Gendex

Gendex 765DC Dental X-Ray Forums

0 Replies

Got 765DC X ray. When powered up in the morning - it used to start in seconds. After time it was 10 minutes. Now - over an hour. After it starts it works properly until it is switched off for hours. I have checked all LED for faults. Only one (D34) is showing up the mains undervoltage supply too low. The mains voltage at the board had been measured - it seems to be ok (230V). I was thinking about the RT1 or RT2 (thermistors) - measured all ok. Test points have been checked. All electrolityc capacitors on the converter PCB had been replaced. The error 001 still shows for over one hour. Anyone has had the problem? I found on eBay US someone is selling the repair service for error 001 ..... so the problem exists in more cases.

RE: Gendex - 765DC Dental X-Ray
Updated  Oct 29 2021
1 Reply

How can I fix my 765Dc that will not fire and the power button is flashing? Thanks, Michael

Updated  Mar 25 2021
2 Replies

Does anyone have a service / technical manual for the Gendex 765DC they can email to me please? Thanks in advance!

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: Gendex - 765DC Dental X-Ray
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree