Medison - SONOACE X8
by Medison

Medison SONOACE X8 Forums

Updated  Feb 2 2021
1 Reply

Hello, I have a question about an error in the Sonoace X8 echocardiograph, E7 error. What does it mean and what can be done? Thanks, AP.

RE: Medison - SONOACE X8
Updated  Jan 5 2021
2 Replies

Hi everyone! Please help me, I need to enter service mode. Need change language. tell me how to do this and the password to enter. My email - Sego.ts85@gmail.com. Thank you !

Added  Dec 8 2020
0 Replies

please help me with this error code. How could i solve that?

Added  Nov 17 2020
0 Replies

Good day will like to find out something my sonoace x8 is going on at the back but it's like the power is not going through to the masjien to get to the green power on button it doesn't want to switch on

0 Replies

Hello, good evening, dear. I'm writing to you for your valuable guidance regarding the failure in my Medison Sonoace X8 Ultrasound equipment, which presented a blue screen error indicating that a driver was missing, a computer technician, not one of these teams, installed the alleged driver and now it's worse, it shows me the following error in multiple windows of Windows "Failed initializing DirectDraw". Attached is an image of the current error and video. I would like to know if there is any way to format the system and return Windows from scratch and the Ultrasound program from scratch. There is a possibility? A CD, or the downloadable CD and I pass it to a physical CD? If so, I would highly appreciate your attention and great help in advance. It is the only ultrasound team that we have in the gynecology and obstetrics service, I have taken the initiative to seek help online and I have reached out to you hoping to get the help you are looking for. Blessings! Without further ado, a fraternal hug, I say goodbye.

Happiness and happiness!

Dr. Ender J Rodríguez  G.

Email: junior3000_44@hotmail.com

Updated  Apr 3 2020
2 Replies

I do not have service manual Plz help Thanks

Updated  Jan 23 2020
1 Reply

Hello all!

Is there any generic license for the DICOM Module?

I tried to buy one, but the company representative -- now, Samsung -- says it can't sell because is an Obsolete Machine...

I wish to send the exam over the network, through DICOM, to a PACS Software.

For the moment, I am using "Export to DICOM", to save the exam to an USB device. Thank you.

Updated  Jan 14 2020
4 Replies

Hello, I'm trying to download ~300GB of data/images from Sonoace X8. It's quite an old ultrasound machine and it doesn't read newer, bigger external storage so I'm forced to successively download batches of around 30GB to a pendrive, move it to PC, delete the files from the pen and repeat. It's quite problematic but it's not the main problem. My main problem is that while I try to do so, the download freezes at around 3%, 50% or 90% mark in the majority of cases. I've tried reducing the amount of data from 30GB to 25, 20 etc. to check if a lesser amount of data works better but the problem persists. Does anyone know of any other ways to download such a huge amount of data? What might be causing the freezes? I hope I made the problem clear for everyone and thank you in advance.

Updated  Dec 26 2019
Updated  Jun 26 2019
2 Replies

I have a Medison X8 that the video card went out on. I replaced the bad one with the exact same model. I reloaded software, but its unable to find the NvCpl.dll file for the video card. Does anybody have any idea what is causing this? Thank you for any help.

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: Medison - SONOACE X8
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree