Medison - SONOACE X8
by Medison

Medison SONOACE X8 Forums

3 Replies

I need help troubleshooting why the keyboard backlight is not working

RE: Medison - SONOACE X8
Updated  Jan 2 2019
2 Replies

dear all ,, greetings . during an operate the machine and up-lode the software at 63% the system stop continues and gave an error 10 " system error " same as same all comments are no code errors list in the service manual waiting for your response ...

Updated  Mar 7 2018
9 Replies

I am trying to find out what is causing an Error 40 when the Ultrasound starts to boot. I's there an error list in the service manual?

Added  May 23 2017
0 Replies

I want to know the frame rate of Medison - SONOACE X8 machine. Please do the needful.

Added  May 23 2017
0 Replies

I want to know the frame rate of Medison - SONOACE X8 machine. Please do the needful.

Updated  Feb 24 2017
2 Replies

My Sonoace x8 at 63 percent freeze for a while the show error 10. I when to device manager in control panel and saw 2 yellow question mark PCI simple communications controller and sm bus controller. Kindly help

Updated  Nov 10 2016
1 Reply

my Sonoace X8 is showing error code 0. therefore i want to ask if i can get the recovery software (Ghost Software)

Updated  Nov 3 2016
1 Reply

Keyboard of a Medison sonace X8 ultrasound machine stays open and can't be closed after a sonographer pulled too hard on it to open it. Is there an easy fix for this?

Updated  Oct 17 2016
11 Replies

I need the service manual for medison sonoace x8

coul you help me please!!

Best Regads

Updated  Feb 23 2016
1 Reply

We had to reinstall SW due to corrupt files and now 4D is not working anymore.

How to solve it?

TKS,

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: Medison - SONOACE X8
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree