Nova Biomedical - StatStrip
by Nova Biomedical

Nova Biomedical StatStrip Forums

1 Reply

How can I reset login details, and how can I go in to service mode?

RE: Nova Biomedical - StatStrip
0 Replies

How can I reset login information, and also how can I go into service mode?

Added  Jun 25 2014
0 Replies

Is there an initial manufacturer password to log in to the StatStrip Glucose meter device?

Thank you

Added  Feb 27 2014
0 Replies

HOW DO I KNOW WEITHER TO USE THE FACTORY VALUES FOR STATSTRIP XPRESS CONTROLS OR THE VALUES ON THE VIALS

0 Replies

Location status page is directly affected by placement of meter in docking port.  Docking stations have a direct connection to the HIS so status page directly reflects docking state of meter.   If the meter is not present in the docking port, the status page reflects this.

1 Reply

We are deciding wheather to use Nova Stat Strip or the Abbott system for our glucose point of care instrument.  I have just learned that  Nova doesn;t have multiport adapters that would allow more than one device to be plugged into one network jack.  We have several locations in our facility that depend on multiport adapters.  Please respond to :   Art Sidrow GPOCC; 818 676 4000 ext 2358;  arthur.sidrow@hcahealthcare.com

Updated  Oct 2 2012
1 Reply

Are you considered a HIPAA Business Associate to a provider?

Updated  Aug 22 2012
1 Reply

Our organization recently purchased this product, and we would like to review the user manual.  In preparation for staff training, would you send us the manual?  And, if you have a corresponding competency checklist, that would be great too.

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: Nova Biomedical - StatStrip
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree