Medison - ACCUVIX XQ
by Medison

Medison ACCUVIX XQ Forums

Updated  Jun 2 2021
1 Reply

can someone help me out on how I can solve the above problem

RE: Medison - ACCUVIX XQ
1 Reply

Anytime I customized the obstetric setting and the machine prompt for rebooting for the customized setting to take effect, the machine fails to reboot. It stays on permanent reloading. Does this means Accuvix QX can not be customized like Semen machines?

Updated  Feb 18 2021
2 Replies

Hello, I am looking a PC/Mother card. can you help me or refer. Thank you !!!No longer needed !!!

Added  Nov 13 2020
0 Replies

When i put it on, it shows error 22 and advises i switch off my device. What do i do? Gsclinics27@gmail.com thanks

Updated  Oct 5 2020
1 Reply

We are unable to locate the Sector Width adjustment and the B Color knobs - please advise. Thank you Loretta

Updated  Aug 12 2020
2 Replies

The equipment is displaying error code 54 after booting

1 Reply

I have a Medison Accuvix Lite XQ Version 1.07.00 ultrasound machine. We offer 3D imaging for pregnancy. I am in need of advise on how to fix images that are dark and blurry in 3D. Any information will greatly help. Thank you kindly. Pauline Jaworski UC Baby Sudbury, Ontario, Canada

Updated  Jun 30 2020
2 Replies

Hello, does anyone have the service manual for the Accuvix XQ? please kindly shared with my email: sophannahor27@gmail.com. Thanks in advance

0 Replies

I want a manual for maintenance and installation

Updated  Apr 15 2020
1 Reply

I am looking for a manual for the Medison Accuvix XQ and I am also trying to find someone local who can service/repair the machine.

Start a Thread

Equipment Name: Medison - ACCUVIX XQ
SIGN IN FIRST
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Please review our Privacy Policy for more details.
I Agree